𝕊𝕠 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 :[

I feel really bad that I have not written anything for you guys in a while Ive been going through alot the passed month or 2 I dont even know to be honest but here is another chapter to make it up to you guys also Thank you guys so many reads I'm really bad at writing but I'm really happy people have been enjoying :]. |

__________

Tubbo's Pov 

      'Oh my god...I FELL ASLEEP ON HIM AND HE FUCKING HUGGED ME ' I mentally scream at myself before sitting down at a desk in the back while also feeling my face heat up I sit there still asking myself why he did that and I don't even realize someone sit next to me "Hey new kid whats your name?" he says I jump up a bit startled from the sudden voice "Uhm my names Toby but I prefer Tubbo" I say he looks at me " Grayson but I prefer Purpled nice to meet you Tub" he says and ruffles my hair up a bit "Heyyy!" I say angrily swatting his hand away from my head.

 he lets out a small chuckle and we chat together for a bit before the teacher gets here he introduces himself as  Mr.Manifold "Because it is your first day and I am insanely tired you guys get up and get to know your classmates but be quiet please" he says after introducing himself, Purpled and me continue to talk to  each other "Hey wanna play Truth or Dare Tub?" Purpled says "Yea sure that sounds fun why not." I say.

     "Ok Tub Truth or dare?" he says raising up his eyebrow in curiosity "Dare I guess" I say trying to make it a bit easier cause truth's are a bit harder to think of suddenly he pulls me closer to him "Who's your crush?" he whispers in my ear obviously not wanting to bring attention I feel my face go from being a normal temperature to the temperature of a fire "I-I uhm do y-you know R-" I say getting cut off by the bell and I quickly get up grabbing my backpack running pasted purp and saying " I'll tell you later!". 

      After running through the crowded halls making sure not to bump into anyone I end up bumping into someone and falling over on top of the person them letting out a loud 'oof' and me letting out a loud yelp in terror I quickly get up and apoligise realizing that it was Ranboo...I start to panick mentally , I help him up, look at the ground ashamed and worried that he was mad at me all of a sudden I feel him grab my hand , he starts to drag me towards the boys restroom.....Fuck he's probably so mad at me.

HI guys!!! I hope your having a lovley day

Time start :Unkown 

Time end : 4:09 

Words : 469

 Make sure that you guys drink water and eat healthy :]]]]

(also I've have been trying to think of nicknames for you guys if you have any ideas feel free to let me know!)