𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 [:

HELLO EVERYONE I AM BACK AGAIN so sorry ive been gone so long  ive have been very busy the past months but I hope your all taking care of yourselves love you guys and enjoy the story <3 /p

_________________________ 

Ranboo's POV

         "BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-" My alarm yells at me as I press my hand on the snooze button and let out a small groan and get out of my bed tiredly getting an outfit for today,putting it on and heading downstairs to go eat breakfast "Good morning honey!" My mother says in a good mood and a small smile "Good morning mom" I say smiling back at my mom and sitting at the table getting my food.

     I quickly eat my food not wanting to be late for the bus, I got my mask and backpack I hurriedly put them on racing out of the house giving my mom a quick hug and a goodbye "honey you know that its only 6:30 right" She says just as I'm leaving and I stop in my tracks as I look back at her again see her sitting there trying not to start laughing "really..?" I say my mother then finally lets out small giggles "yes honey it is" she says calming down.

    I decided to watch some video's on my phone while I wait and I'm doing so I hear a light knocking at the door I check to see Tubbo standing there with a smile of content "Hi Boo!" Tubbo says as my mom walks over to see who it is I let out a small chuckle "Hey Tub-"I say getting interrupted "OH MY GOD YOUR SO CUTE!!!" my mom yells out in excitement "I-I uhm" Tubbo stutters out and his cheeks slowly turning a redish color " sorry I know I'll go" my mom says walking away "T-thank you mrs" Tubbo says looking in the direction she went and then at me "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything but I wanted to know if your wanted to walk to the bus stop with me boo?" 

     "Yea of course I would love to bee i'll be with you in a sec just gotta get my backpack on would you like to come in for a bit while I do?" I say looking at the smaller boy with content "Oh ok yea I would thank you very much " He says following me inside with a smile as I look around for my backpack I see Tubbo in the corner of my eye contently looking around the small area he was in he turned around and that was when  found my backpack on the floor I put it on and snook up behind him and pick him up from behind him letting a small yelp of terror escape his lips.

    He looks at me and he calms down  a bit when he realizes its just me he lets out a huff of fake anger escape pass his lips I let out a small chuckle at this I then grabbed his hand leading him outside to the bus stop he gasps but follows after me the bus then gets here and we get on sitting by each other on the bus I take out my airpods and turn on spotify I sit there listening to music for a bit when all of a sudden I feel a light tapping on my shoulder I look over and see Tubbo  looking at me I take out one of my airpods to see what he wants "B-boo can I listen to music with you sorry I just left my headphones at home." I nod giving him one of my airpods and he puts it in his ear "thank you boo" He says looking at me with a smile after a few minutes of listening to music I feel something fall on my shoulder I look over and see Tubbo laying there his eyes closed and he looked so peaceful aswell.

   I gently lay my head on his and continue to listen to music waiting for us to get to school as we get to the last kid we have to pick up I I lift my head off his and gently run my hands trough his fluffy chocolate brown to try to wake him up I then start to call out his name and this wakes him up "hmm~?" he hums in confusion and tiredness looking up at me with his glossy big blueish green eyes and realizing that he was laying on my shoulder his face turning a darkish pink and quickly lifting his head off my shoulder "I-I'm sorry I d-didn't me-" Tubbo says before cut him off "Bee its fine ok " I say smiling a bit and gently running my fingers through his hair again he slowly closes his eyes leaning into my touch  with content like a cat "god your adorable.." I mumbled out with fascination  after a bit longer of waiting to get to school the bus stops and I gently pull my hand away from his head.

      Tubbo lets out a small whine of discontent at the loss of my touch they both get up and get off of the crowded bus Tubbo following me into the school he lightly taps of my shoulder and gives me my other airpod  "thank you Tubbo" I say he smiles "what are your classes?" I ask trying to see if we have any of the same classes today he opens his backpack digging into it looking for his schedule and handing it to me he had 3 of the same classes with me today math, science, and art "We have math, science, and art together Bee."I say as the bell rung "ok so you have social studies first I'll show you were that is." I say and he nods following me to the classroom and I drop him off "Have fun Bee" I say hugging him and heading off to my class "You to Boo!" he yells back...God I love him so damn much.

Hello guys!

Start Time : 4:32

Finish Time: 6:18 

Words : 1020 

 Hope you guys enjoyed make sure your all safe and healthy <3 /p