Chapter Two:

Deku paused, with his fists up incase, eyeing the masked man. “I’m glad to finally see you, Deku” The criminal turned around slowly with his hands up and head down. Deku lowered his stance and approched the criminal, who looked up just enough for Deku to see his eyes. They were bright red, striking Deku’s eyes. “You wanna know something?” Ground Zero smirked, “You might be strong, and you might be literally overpowered, but you always fail. You wanna know why?~” Deku starred at the man. His voice.. Where do I know him from?.. “You fail to think about things, you always go with your heart, rather than your brain.” Deku turns the criminal around and pulls out handcuffs. Ground Zero smirks and chuckles, “Night Night, nerd.” Deku paused, Wait.. what did he just call me?.. Before he could say anything he gets hit on the back of the head, blacking out. “Ooo that was so fun!! Deku’s so handsome.” Toga says as she twirls the bat.

“Good work crazy.” Ground Zero says, walking to Deku. “So what should we do with him, burn him? Behead him? Burry him?” Twice says, following Toga down the alleyway. “No, he’s the number one hero. He’s more valuable alive. Take him to the base, we’ll deal with him later.” “Deku, Deku do you read me? Have you captured the villain yet? Over.” Ground Zero smirks and takes the earbud out of Deku’s ear, pressing the button. “Deku’s currently busy at the moment. He’ll get back to you when he can.” He chuckled and threw it on the ground, stepping on it. “We better hurry, the the other heroes will be here any moment.” Twice and Toga nodded and Ground Zero lifted the body over his shoulder.

    Deku groaned, slowly shaking his head to restore his vision. He looked around, realizing he wasn’t in the alleyway anymore. He looked down at his restrained hands, his heart sank in his chest. “Hey guys, he’s awake.” Was that Kuroguri?! Oh no.. that means..”Ah! Finally.” Ground Zero walked in, blood stained his black jeans. Toga walked behind him, her unsettling smile stretched across her blood stained face. “Is that your blood?” Deku said, sarcasticly. “And here I thought you knew me better than that.” The villain walked toward him, taking off his hood and jacket and tossing it to the ground. “I don’t even know you at all.” Deku said, trying to budge the restraints. Ground Zero gestured the others out, leaving only the two. He took off is mask, and stared at Deku.

“But you do.”

Deku stared at him for a moment, taking in his face in. His features were strong, wit a sharp jawline and even sharper crimson narrow eyes. “I.. do know you.. Where do I..” Ground Zero smirked, walking closer. “Wait..  WAIT.. The red eyes, spikey hair, explosive quirk, sounding so framiliar, calling me.. nerd.. Y-You’re.. Kacchan?!...”