Chapter Eight

Deku was about to bust, trying desperately to hold it in. His Dick twitched and ached in pain from holding so much. “F-FUCK KACCHAN THIS ISNT FAIR~ GAH!!~” Deku couldn’t take it anymore, his dick twitched again and his semen came spewing out. He bit his lip hard, whimpering as he finished. Bakugo lifted his chin with one hand, and made Deku watch as he licked the hero's cum off his other hand. Deku went red, “W-Wait.. I-I came.. Does that mean..” Bakugo smirked, “Yep, I get to do whatever I want with you now.~ You were so close.. And to think I was gonna stop after seeing you try so hard.~” Deku was still breathing hard, “I’ll give you a moment to recover, you have until I finish my drink and take a puff." Bakugo, with his dick still out, sat on a barstool.

He grabbed the joint that sat in the ashtray on the counter. He lit the end and took a big puff, gesturing it to Deku. Deku stopped slumping against the wall and finally caught his breath, tucking his dick back into his boxers and walking towards Bakugo. He stood next to Bakugo, resting his body against the bar. He took the joint and puffed it, exhaling the smoke after. Bakugo didn’t take his eyes off of Deku. His toned body, almost completely bare, leaning on the bar, something about it had Bakugo mesmerised.

He grabbed the alchohol from earlier and took a swig out of it straight from the bottle, placing it back down on the bar. He took the joint from Deku and took one more hit, putting it out in the ashtray. He grabbed Deku’s hand to face him, his other hand exploring Deku’s body again. “Izuku..~” Deku cleared his throat embarissingly as he blushed. Oh yeah, my punishment.  Bakugo stood up and turned Deku away from him, his ass facing Bakugo. He kissed Deku’s neck gently, then went up and whispered in his ear. “You ready for your punishment now?~”

Deku’s breath stopped for a moment while Bakugo slowly pulled off his boxers. Bakugo grabbed Deku’s ass, just staring at it for a moment or two. He slapped it a couple of times, smirking at the red handprint that formed on the hero’s ass. “Fuck I can’t wait anymore, I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you.” He’s very blunt. Bakugo rubbed his dick against Deku’s entrance. Deku could already tell it was gonna stretch his insides just by the feel of it. Bakugo aligned his dick and slowly pushed the tip into Deku. The sub’s insides tightened around Bakugo’s dick as he slid all of himself in Deku. The two slightly grunted as they took a moment to adjust. Bakugo slowly thrusted his hips, his dick throbbed against Deku’s warm insides.

“Ngh- Fuck Deku.. You’re insides are really gripping my dick..”

Deku tightened his grip on the counter, looking over his shoulder. “Gah..~ Is that a bad thing?” Bakugo made eye contact with Deku, grabbing his hips and smerking. “Fuck no. I fucking love it.” Bakugo began thrusting faster, as Deku braced his body against the bar. The sound from their skins slapping together quickly filled the room. Bakugo quickly got addicted to the feeling and couldn’t stop. He grabbed Deku’s hips and began pounding into him. “AH!~ NGH! FUCK WAIT- FUCK~” Deku couldn’t speak, his body overflowed with pleasure as he gripped the counter hard. Deku couldn’t focus, between hearing the sound their skins made with each thrust, Bakugo’s aggressive grunts and slight moans, and feeling him deep inside, Deku’s eyes crossed as his mind went foggy. All he could think about was how good Bakugo felt.

“You’re ass is fucking hot bouncing like this while I pound into you.~” His words melted Deku even more, who by now was a complete mess. Deku’s moans continued to ring while Bakugo slapped his ass. Bakugo slowed down then pulled out, sitting on a barstool. Deku regained his vision and turned to Bakugo confused. “Come here, I wanna see your sexy face.” The barstool was big enough and sturdy enough for Deku to ride him, so he got on Bakugo’s lap and slowly inserted his dick inside. Bakugo watched his face as it slowly entered him, aroused at the sight. Bakugo grabbed Deku’s hips again and began moving them up and down on his cock.

Deku quickly caught on and began riding Bakugo hard. His hands were wrapped around the blonde’s neck as he tried covering his face by looking down. “Dammit.. You’re good at this.”

Deku rode him for quite a bit before they switched back to doggystyle. Bakugo wasn’t going very  fast, but was thrusting hard. Deku moaned with each thrust, Bakugo grunted. “K-Kacchan.. You’re- Ngh.~ -Gonna make me- cu-cum again..” Bakugo leaned down and whispered in his ear, “You’re doing so good..~ You’re gonna make me cum too~ Why don’t I help us both.” He grabbed Deku’s arms and held them together behind him. He used them as a bar and held on as he began fucking Deku faster. “GAH!~ HAH~ I’M SO CLOSE FUCKK~!!” Bakugo only went faster with each gasp Deku took, throwing is head back.

“FUCK~! I’m close too.~ Should I cum inside you Deku?~” Deku couldn’t think, he was a complete mess. He tried to mumble out the words, but it was no use. He couldn’t get a word out. Bakugo absolutley pounded into Deku like he was his own little fuck doll, pushing them over the edge. Deku came on the bar and Bakugo slammed into Deku one last time, cumming inside him. Deku moaned hard as he got filled with Bakugo’s cum, the sweet smell of sweat and sex filled the air. Deku breathed hard and Bakugo pulled out, sitting on the stool next to Deku.

...

“That was fucking amazing..”