Chapter Seven:

“Mm.. Ngh.~” Bakugo gently grabbed a fist full of Deku’s hair as he kept sucking him off. “Ngh!~ Damn Deku, are you trying to fit all of me in there?!” Deku pulled off of his cock, stroking it nicely with his slobber all over it. “Maybe I am. What about it?~” Bakugo slightly tightened his grip on Deku’s head and pushed him down on his dick, holding him there. “Let me help you with that.~” Deku’s eyes slightly watered as Bakugo forced all of him down his throat slowly. He let Deku’s throat get adjusted to it while he watched the hero slightly gagging.

He bobbed Deku’s head up and down before holding it still, thrusting into it instead. Deku was choking and gagging and his eyes watered, but he didn’t complain. He’s wanted Bakugo since they were in highschool, and now, years later, he finally has him. Bakugo continued to thrust into Deku’s mouth, not going too hard so that the nerd doesn’t vomit. “Gah~ You doin okay down there Deku?~” Deku slightly nodded his head, “You sure you can handle this?~” Deku pushed his head all the way down on Bakugo as he thrusted in Deku’s mouth to prove it to him.

Bakugo smirked and thrusted harder into his throat, watching his eyes water and become a mess. “Mmm~ Fuck who knew you were so good at this..~” Bakugo thrusted one last time then pulled out of Deku’s mouth, slobber coating his cock. “Fuck.. That’s the best head I’ve ever gotten.” Deku wiped his face and his eyes and stood up, “I’m glad.~”

    (Okay just for clarification on how they’re standing, they’re infront of the bar counter, Deku’s back is facing it and Bakugo is infront of him. They’re literally like an inch or two from the bar.) 

    Bakugo was so fucking horny for Deku it was insane. He thought getting sucked off that good would’ve eased it a little but nope. His want and hunger for Deku was only worse. Watching the number one hero, the person more than half of the country looks up too, become a complete slobbering mess for him. What they were doing was dangerous, and really, really bad. But neither one of them cared. Because in that moment, it was only them. Bakugo stared at Deku, not saying anything. Deku slowly and stroked Bakugo off as he whispered in his ear, “What’s on your mind Kacchan?~” Bakugo whispered back in his ear, “You, my love.” Deku blushed, it was only one night, don’t get attached… Fuck he’s hot.

Bakugo grabbed Deku’s hand, walking to the side of the room just a few inches away, and pinned him against the wall. Bakugo kissed Deku hard, shoving his tongue down Deku’s throat. He reached into Deku’s boxers, feeling his length. He spoke in the kiss, “Damn.. You really are the biggest hero aren’t you.” Deku slightly laughed, “Damn, you really are the worst aren’t you.” He laughed while Bakugo smiled, not wanting to admit that he was falling hard for the green haired hero. While Deku’s quiet laughter faded Bakugo pulled his cock out and began jerking the hero off. He kissed Deku hard while he did it, pushing his whole body against the wall. Deku filled the air with quiet moans and gasps for air. Deku wrapped his hands around Bakugo’s neck and pulled him even closer.

“Ngh~ Yeah just like that~ Fuckk~”

Bakugo moved to his neck and once again his ears filled with Deku’s sweet moans. Bakugo began jerking Deku off harder, bitting his neck and leaving hickeys along his collarbone. “Ngh! K-Kacchann~ I’m gonna fucking cum~” Bakugo stroked it even harder, going faster than Deku could take. “Don’t cum. If you cum, I get to destroy you as I please. If you don’t, you might just be able to walk. You’re choice really.” Fuck. Deku tried hard to hold back, but with every moan or grunt Bakugo went harder, not giving him a break. “K-Kacchan how am I supposed to not cum w-when- Ngh!~ -You’re going so hard?!” Bakugo smirked and stared at Deku, looking slightly down at him, going faster. Bakugo couldn’t possibly go any faster, sweat began coating his arms and Deku’s forehead.

“FUCK!~ NGH!~ KACCHAN I CAN’T I- I’m gonna fucking cum ohmyfuckinggodkacchanicant- NGHH!~”