Chapter Three:

Kacchan smiles, leaning against the wall staring at Deku. “Correct.” Deku tears up a little bit, desperately trying to break the restraints. “B-BUT YOU-.... YOU DISSAPEARED. WE ALL THOUGHT YOU DIED. AND YOU’RE WORKING WITH THE LOV?! I.. Why?...” Bakugo walks up to Deku, towering over him. He takes one of the restraints, slowly taking it off. “The world thought I was a villian, so I became one.” He undid all the restraints, still towering over him. “You can leave, or you can beat me up, whatever you want. Or.. you could stay, I won’t hurt you and you don’t hurt me. And we have a conversation.” Deku hesitated, tears growing on the bottom of his eyes. He stood up and clenched his fist, trying to hold back a tear. “You disapeared.. You LEFT ME. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GET OVER THAT?!” Bakugo watched a tear fall from his cheek, “Deku, I-” Deku took his stance, “No. You’re a master criminal, I’m a hero.. You’re under arrest..” Deku shut his eyes hard, tears fell down his cheeks once again. “Deku..” Deku didn’t listen, he jumped at Bakugo, swinging. Bakugo dodged and grabbed his arm and shoulder, throwing him against the wall, pinning him from behind.

Deku knew he had to arrest Bakugo, but.. How could he? How could Bakugo do all this damage? Why?.. Bakugo watched Deku’s fists unclench as he gave up. He was crying too much to fight. “Aren’t pros supposed to never give up?? So why are you?” “I don’t want to fight you.. I can’t. You’re Kacchan. Just kill me and get it over with. Bakugo leaned into his ear, his crotch pushed against Deku’s ass, Deku froze, his cheeks went pink. “I don’t want to kill you, Izuku.. If I did I would’ve done it in the alleyway. I brought you here because I wanted to talk to you, it’s way overdue that I explain.” Bakugo realized how pressed up against Deku he was and went pink. Getting off him. “S-Sorry.. You want a drink?” Deku stretched his arm that had been pinned to his back and followed Bakugo to the bar. “No, I’m a pro hero, besides, that can kill you.” Bakugo smirked and poured himself a drink, taking it down in one gulp, shaking his head as the sharp taste hit the back of his throat. “Whew! Damn that’s disgusting. Anyways, suit yourself. Want to smoke?” Deku winced in disgust as Bakugo grabbed a lighter. “Ew no. That’s just as bad, and cigarettes are foul.” Bakugo laughed, pulling out a joint.

“I mean weed weirdo.” Deku got embarrassed as he looked away from Bakugo. Seeing him made Deku feel better.. He would never admit it, but he’s always loved Bakugo. After the incident, not knowing what happened, he never got over it, or him. But fuck there was more than love. His sharp jawline, his toned body, he didn’t look gross like a homeless criminal. NO. He’s a villain. And I’m the #1 hero. Deku took the joint from Bakugo after he took his hit, the bud still burning. He took a long drag, passing it back. Bakugo watched in amusement. “Tsk tsk, and to think the number one is a stoner. Pretty ironic don’t you think?” Deku scoffed, his head on the counter. “There’s nothing bad about weed. It’s not addictive and doesn’t cause imminent harm to the body.” Deku sighed in annoyance as he kept his head down. Bakugo took a long drag and passed it to Deku. “Damn, you really seemed as fucked up as I am, and you’re a hero.” Deku rolled his eyes. “Fuck you, I’m human. And stop reminding me.” Kacchan laughed in disbelief. “Damn, Izuku cussed. Didn't think you had it in you.” Deku lit the end of the joint, sucked in, and passed it back.

He held his breath for a moment and breathed out with a cloud of smoke. “You’re hot when you do that.” Bakugo said bluntly, pouring himself another drink. “Ah. Just as charming as ever Katsuki. Bakugo jokingly winced at the name. “Ouch. And did you just call me Katsuki?” Deku laughed slightly. “Alright.. You gonna explain? Or do I have to endure this awful small talk longer?” Bakugo scoffed, hitting the joint. “Ouch, fine. You wanna know what happened?” Deku nodded, “Duh. I’ve said it like twenty times.” Bakugo handed the joint to him, “Smartass. It’s not some long sappy story. I let my ego get ahold of me, endured trauma from my mother, got told my whole life that I act like a villain rather than a hero, and that I’d never become one with how I act. I tried to fix it, then my mother kicked me out. Saying that eveyon’s right, and that I’m a disgrace. I got angry, blew up a truck, which happened to be filled with gasoline. I got hurt pretty bad. Watching it explode made my adrennaline go up, and seeing the look on everyone’s face when they looked at me, it all made sense. This was more fun. Everyone wanted me to be a villain, but no one can handle it now that I am. Someone in the LOV found me wounded after seeing the damage I did. When I told him it was me who did this, Shiggy offered to see what else I can do. I exceeded his expectations and became his right hand man. After Kuroguri of course.” Deku stared at him, he said it so smoothly, like he didn’t even have empathy for even himself. It broke his heart hearing what actually happened.