Chapter Seven || 화 7

Happy SUGA Day to everyone! Even though BTS' second name is Inspirational itself. But particularly find Min Yoongi a great role model. He is just soft adorable and humble. On top of that he is a driven artistic with a genius mind. I wish I had 1% of his savage attitude. Happy Birthday lil meow meow. And I wish you get all the happiness in this world. A Happy Borahae Birthday Yoongi! 💜💜💜💜💜

Back to Story

It has been few weeks since the school incident. Taehyung doesn't know what happened to the school or the school's shares. Honestly he doesn't care. If the school crumbles down, he'll just shift his son to another school. Taehyung was happy that he did not meet that Rude Jungle Book guy since. He did become close with the other two munchkins. Turns out after the incident, Bami and Yeontan became close friends. Yeontan being the social butterfly, like his papa befriended Bami quite easily. Bami also enjoyed his bubbly nature. Although he acted indifferent to all the friendly gestures of the other, his heart knew that he has found himself a best friend/ brother.

Taehyung would often meet Bami and Saebyeok outside the school gates when he would pick his Tammie up from school. Saebyeok and Yeontan would often whine and beg Taehyung to play Tag or Hide n Seek with them in the school's playground. And Taehyung's heart was not strong enough to deny their wishes. He would quickly agree and play with them for hours, until the school's guard would come and ask them to leave for he needed to lock the school gates. Bami would first deny but after watching them play, run and laugh, Bami would reluctantly join them. Bami couldn't really deny their invitation to enjoyment, and would let his inner child free. Their laughs, squeaks would often be heard by other kids and they would also join them.

Both Bami and Saebyeok have became close with Taehyung. Saebyeok maybe more than Bami. Taehyung was something Sae wanted for so long. He would talk with her for hours. Ask her about her day. Would even make her favourite dishes, gossip about her friends and would tie weird ponytails for her. But the thing she loves the most about her Taehyung was his TaeTae hugs. TaeTae hugs are very warm and cozy, his lavender scent added another charm to his hugs. To sum it all up, Saebyeok regarded Taehyung as her best friend, and her third most favourite person. [A/n: she may regard him as more, hint: Mo... but that's her secret to tell. Don't you dare tell it to anyone shshhh!]

Taehyung also loved spending his time with Bami and Saebyeok. Taehyung was happy that Tannie found amazing friends in this unknown school. Bami was so mature maybe more than his own son. Taehyung understood how Bami looks upto his dad. He would gush about how great his dad is to Taehyung. Taehyung found it extremely cute, the boy was a little fanboi of his own dad. This is also what worried him, he disliked Juugkook's rude nature, worried that the sweet boy Bami would turn like his dad, cold and rude. But Bami's polite and soft nature would ease his worries is an instant. Taehyung admired his love for his dad and sister and his sense of responsibility towards his baby sister. Taehyung always wanted to give Yeontan siblings. Being the alone child in his family he wished he could give siblings to his future children but unfortunately that was not possible anymore.

Likewise, Taehyung absolutely adored Saebyeok. She was such an angel. She was kind, sweet, clumsy and just a ball of fluff. The girl had a lot to talk about. Taehyuug felt happy and proud that she was comfortable with him. He could never deny her demands for TaeTae hugs, which were demanded significantly quite often. He was happy to make her mochi, Sae's favourite dessert and send it for her in his son's lunch bag. For Bami he would often make Kimbap as he would politely demand for it. Yeontan was happy that the siblings loved his papa's cooking. He also got to eat the special lunches every day. Life was going great for the four of them, Bami was happy he found another adult to admire, Sae doesn't have nightmares anymore. She would dream about her playdates with Taehyung, Bami and Yeontan instead. Yeontan was happy that he got Sae and Bami as his friends who loved him like he is their brother. And Taehyung, well he was overjoyed with everything. He loved that the three munchkins were happy with their lives. He couldn't ask for more.