Chapter 78 || 화 78

"Fucking Gorgeous!" Would be the words to describe the man standing in front of his eyes. With drooling lips and stunned eyes, Jungkook looked at his husband.

His baby bear was looking stunning in an all red outfit. The the suit dress hung perfectly on his curves. His hair was dyed fresh in the same raven black as his. Making him look so hot. Jungkook visibly gulped hard.

He was brought out of his frozen state by the little tugs on his pants

He was brought out of his frozen state by the little tugs on his pants. He looked down to see his kids giggling and squealing, "Happy Anniversary Dad/Dada!" They all yelled excited.

Oh now it clicked him. Today's is his first anniversary! Shit! He cursed in his head. He forgot about it. How can he forget today out of all the days! He looked at his husband guilty and saw him blushing hard, consequence of his earlier heated staring. He ruffled the hair of his kids with a smile and thanked them before yanking their hands gently away so that he could move towards his stunning man. He has a lot of apologies to say and explaining to do.

"Tae! Baby! I'm so sorry! I completely forget about the day!" He apologised straight away while wrapping his free hand around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung didn't say anything but attack the pouty lips of the other in a sweet kiss. Jungkook hummed satisfied. He was about to deepen the kiss when Taehyung pulled back with a boxy smile.

"I somehow got the idea that you forgot. But don't worry about it! You are here and that's all that matters!" Taehyung spoke softly before kissing the other once again.

This time Jungkook let other take the lead. After the sweet kiss, Taehyung closed his eyes and rested his forehead on other's. Jungkook too closed his eyes in content. "Happy Anniversary Love!" Taehyung whispered again. Jungkook sighed, he was still guilty and muttered masking his guilt, "happy anniversary to you too my love!"

Taehyung hugged the other quickly before pulling the other to the decorated bed side. Before sitting on the coffee chairs, Jungkook gently pulled the other close and spoke, "I may have not remembered the day! But I unknowingly bought you something! Guess my heart knew but my brain didn't listen." He then handed him the roses and the cake box to Taehyung.

Taehyung shyly took the roses and smelled them. The natural, pregnancy blush matched the colour of the roses. The scene made Jungkook's heart flutter. Taehyung then opened the cake box and smiled when he saw a strawberry cheesecake in it, his favourite. Taehyung smiled and thanked the other.

"Dada! Mommy! Can we please go and play with Junjae?" Sae cutely asked.

Taehyung lovingly ran his fingers through her hair and replied, "let's cut the cake together. Then you can go." Sae nodded her head and the family then cut the cake Taehyung specially made for the day.

The kids then left their parents alone and ran to the Jung House their usual hangout place.

"How come you came so early? Thank god Hoseok Hyung called me as soon as you left! You almost ruined my surprise!" Taehyung inquired.