LAST DAY BE LIKE !

It's my last in F2 , I have been promoted to F1 McLaren team....how great is that? too good to be true. I worked so hard for this...being the only female in F2 and now in F1 . I am yet to find out who my team mate will be , but for the rest of it I am so fkin excited.

Aaahh , my last video in Prema Racing....im going to miss these boys so much...boys ? yeah Logan , Robert , Arthur , Marcus, Oscar and Ollie.

why not George and Lando ? because they are also going to F1. 

I enter the prema factory and see everyone and the boys are already there. I took a seat on the sofa between the guys.

"Am I late ?" i ask "Naah ur not" Arthur answered and i nodded , "so any surprise party planned for me today?" i asked the boys "might or might not be , why should we tell you anyway missy" Robert said almost laughing "haha very funny...but seriously I'm gonna miss you guys!"

"oh but we wont darling...atleast now we can have lunch in peace" Marcus said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes. "oh come on you love her really" Logan said with a smirk....why do guys smirk so much ? "hey hey hey we are not switching topics to that shitty one" i said annoyed.

The video was about to start. and it did

"hey guys i'm Logan" "I'm Marcus " "I'm the one and only Robert" "Myself Ollie" "I am Arthur""oscar"

every one greeted...many could not make it but I'll take what I get....just kidding

"I am Saara and this video is in my glory" I said smiling 

"so we are going to ask you some questions and you have to simply answer them like you would in a interview" the interviewer said 

"okay" everyone said at once 

"so as we know Saara is moving to F1 ...what are your thoughts on it?" interviewer questioned 

"im a little jealous to be honest...but i'm so proud and happy for her...she has worked very hard for this and she got it and you can see the happy sparkles in her eyes right now...what more could I want for my best friend"  Arthur said . I swear I'm gonna cry. 

"He is so in love with her haha" robert said laughing. "hey shut up" i said annoyed 

"I am honestly going to miss her a lot...she is really annoying but like she lightens up our mood and I think she is the most fun person to be around on the grid" Logan gave his remark . I am trying so hard to hold back my tears.

"she is a really great women...I thought her how to drive and all the tricks....I am gonna miss her a lot tho but we will be getting rid of a big troublemaker here " Oscar said smirking. this boyy !

"she has so much energy in her....i'm telling you...she just can't stand straight for 1 minute...one day we were leaving the factory and she saw a cockroach , she screamed so hard my ears were crying and then she literally climbed on my back she was so scared haha... I cant believe this scaredy cat is going to F1....but i am going to miss her a lot" Marcus said with a smile. i'm telling you i'l change my name if i dont cry in the next 10 minutes.

"this girl right here is one of my best friends.....she cant stop talking....and im so proud of her...and also i am going to miss her a lot but I wont say much because now whenever she meets me she going to torment me around with my own words..." Robert said....and everyone including me started laughing.

"she is a great person to be around....she is making history and im really proud of her and all but im gonna miss her around the grid really....she is just great but F1 is going to be trouble when she is there haha" Ollie said . This is it....mixed emotion tears started rolling down my face little by little.

"I love you guys so much....i swear I am gonna come and meet you all whenever I get a chance" i said almost sobbing. "she is crying" Robert said laughing "shut up Robert" i said laughing-crying if thats a thing.

"who is the stupidest person in this room?" the interviewer said and everyone pointed towards Arthur. 

"whaaatttt" Arthur said in his Monacan accent. I swear he sounded like a cat.

"who would you kiss in this room ?" the interviewer asked...SHIT...before i could say anything the boys pointed at me. WHAT THE F--- !! I rubbed my eyes , embarressed , " this is it , im outa here ! " i said in a wierd tone. everyone started laughing.

i got up to leave but Logan pulled me back down.

---------

the interview finished in about 15 more minutes.

all the boys , the team and me had lunch together. it was a great day to be honest.

i hugged them goodbye and left for my hotel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SOOO WHAT DO WE THINK SO FAR ??

LANDO AND GEORGE WILL BE THERE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK SO IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE CRING BUT PLEASE DONT HATE 

COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW YOU FOUND IT 

HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT <3