BRAZIL

this chapter contains multiple POVS , so make you read carefully. ENJOYY !! 

----------

we landed in brazil today. and i feel sick. with absolutely no strength in my body. 

i ignored almost everyone today. 

yesterday was my birthday party and i did not go. and the number of missed calls and messages were too many , almost all of my friends messaged me asking where am i , or when will i come. i did not reply to any of them. but the one person i wanted to see a message of was lando , and he did not. 

i got up from my bed to take a shower and get ready. i put on a sleeveless black crop top and black shorts because it was very hot here. 

i looked at myself in the mirror. i had a few dark circles and my skin looked so dull. i covered it up with a little bit of makeup which i am sure it will come of pretty quickly. i have three hours before i leave for FP1 and FP2 which are today.

suddenly i heard a knock on my door. who would be there at this time ? 

i opened the door and i was shocked by the sight. my mom. 

i got overwhelmed by emotions and a few tears escaped my eyes. i have not her for almost one whole year. 

i did not say anything but just pulled her into a hug. she felt so warm. she felt like home. 

"how are you , my darling girl ?" she asked softly 

"i don't know mama" i cried. 

"lets go inside" she said and i nodded with tears still in my eyes. 

she sat down on the bed and i laid down on the bed kept my head on her lap and cried hard and let it out while she stroked my hair. 

"it's gonna be alright darling" she spoke softly. she does not know of anything that had been going on. she does not know about lando and not even about the few times i had my violent encounters with jake. 

-------------

*LANDO  POV* 

being away from saara hurts. so much. i miss her even though it's just been one whole day since we broke up.

it was just an hour left before FP1 and i was sitting in the McLaren motorhome. suddenly i saw saara....not alone , but with a older woman. it's her mother , she showed me her pics almost a month ago. 

does her mother know about us ? 

there was no glow on saara's face. she was wearing sunglasses even inside the motorhome. has she been crying ? of course she must have been. i gave her so much shit that day , it was her birthday and i ruined her day. i blamed everything on her, even though she told me that our seats would be on risk if we continue that. i should not have. she trusted me so much , she loved me so much and what did i do ? hurt her. 

in a moment she looked at me as she was passing by , but she looked away immediately. 

ouch. 

it was time for FP1. 

-------------

*FP1 RESULTS* 

SAARA - P5 

LANDO - P4 

-------------

saara just finished behind me. if it was under my control , i would have done something to let her finish ahead me. 

its almost been around 30 minutes after FP1. i just saw Saara with walking with that Amelia bitch to somewhere. where is that bitch taking saara ? 

*SAARA POV*