WAS IT A DREAM OR A NIGHTMARE ?

(SAARA POV)

i opened my eyes. i felt warm arms around me.

lando. oh . he looked at me with those beautiful eyes and the reflections of sun on his face made him look so much more prettier.

"goodmorning" he spoke with a lovely voice. "mornin' lando" i said back sweetly.

"slept well?" he asked while i was still tangled up with him

"mhm" i said before he kissed me sweetly. and i kissed him back.

"i love you" he said in between the kiss.

"i love you too"i spoke when the kiss started getting a little heated.

it was all lips over lips , tongues over tongues and teeth around teeth.

he slowly hovered me without breaking the kiss. his hands travelled all around my body and then on my waist.

we were kissing each other like animals , desperate , like it was the last time we were.

his mouth slid over to my jaw and then to my neck.

"you are so damn perfect" he spoke breathing heavily and then started kissing my neck again.

no no no no no.

this cant be happening.

"lando stop" i said but he did not

"no" i said

"noooo" i got up from the bed and lando was not here anymore. thank god it was a dream.

"hey hey,,,,what happened ?" a voice came. arthur ?

"nothing.....just a-just a weird dream......or should i say nightmare?" i said

"what was it?" he asked....i could not tell him that

"i was on an coconut tree with a cat and she bit me" i said.....where did i even get that? there is no way he would believe it.

"there is no way you were dreaming of that.....and then its actually you...you can actually do that...bro im literally imagining you doing that !" he said. this boy

"i swe--wait , what ? this is not my room !" i said as i looked at the different placement of objects

"yeah its mine" he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"but what am i doing here an- wait who changed my cloths ?" i said in shock

"you were drunk saara , not dead" he said casually

"what happened last night tho ? i dont remember anything after the first 3 shots" i asked

"nothing...we just got wasted" he said as the glow on his face went down "now go to your room, change and give that tshirt back....its my fav one" he said pointing at the grey tshirt i was wearing.

".....then i will keep it ,i'll give the shorts back tho"

"gave that back or i will get it off you myself!" he yelled with a slight smirk

"alright calm down Mr. Arthur-im-too-good-for-this-world-Leclerc" i said shooting my hands up in defence and got up from the bed.

"good girl....now let me sleep" he said throwing his head into the pillow as i walked into the bathroom and grabbed Amaras dress.

"i'll leave now,,,bye" i said and was near the door

"listen , me and the boys wont be here for today and tomorrow....so we will meet you directly on friday night..." he said lifting his face just a little up from the pillow. whyyyyy are they leavinggg ?