BIRTHDAY BOY

its been three days. since i was in landos arms. since charles and arthur started hating me. 

lando and i are back to normal....pretending as if nothing had happened in monaco. arthur and charles both have been ignoring me. whenever i saw any of them , they would give me a look and leave.

i spent most my time with logan , marcus and robert this week. but the rest , it was sim and training.

its a week off. the silverstone race is next week. 

most drivers are enjoying the time is their native places. 

but you know whats worse ? lando , charles and arthur. all three of them are here. i dont know how i will survive this.

but the george , marcus , logan and robert are here too , so i guess i will survive. 

its wednesday though , i know , it sucks ....lot of time till the race.

i was lying in my hotel room. 

and guess what i just remembered ? its lando's birthday. he turns 20 today. i know he will soon be a grandpa hehe. he is old now. 

dont ask me how i know it's his birthday. i just do and i have my sources. max fewtrell might or might not have told me. yeah i know , he is lando best friend but he is also a good friend of mine considering we have pranked lando together a couple of times. one time max and i poured a bucket slime on him. he was on the verge of crying. and then he poured a bucket of ice and water on me and max. DONT LAUGH ! its not funny.

and i might or might not have got him a gift. its a tank you gift for what he has done for me in monaco. and he is not going to know that i have given him that gift.

i got him a wood and rainforest scented cologne. he loves it. he told me once three years ago. i smelled it a little. it smelled so good. i packed it. and kept a short note along with it. without the my name of course. 

i left my room and kept the gift and the door of his hotel room and came back to my room.

there is also a bad news....Formula 1 has kept a party for him. most of the drivers are invited. 

i changed into a tshirt and joggers and went to lobby to have breakfast.

i did not have to salad today !! i can have the time of my life today !!

i picked up all the junk food i could and sat on the table. i checked my phone before eating. 

------------

(LANDO POV)

its my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but im getting old...god...im 20 now. 

but i will enjoy today....hopefully i can meet saara...we got back to normal...hating eachother.

i quickly changed into a tshirt and jeans and opened my door. but as i did i saw a box outside of my door and also a.....note on top of it.

its has to be a birthday gift. 

i picked up the box and went inside again. i opened it. its a cologne. i wood scented cologned. 

i smelled it. fuck it smelt so good. whoever gave me this knows me very well. like really very well. this is my new favourite thing. i sprayed it all over my body and boy does it smell too good. i dont even remember that i have said something about wood or rainforests to anyone. 

i noticed the note again. it was written in perfect cursive.

dear lando ,