IN LOVE

i woke up with pain in my back from THE incident that happened last night. but it was better than those nightmare at least. i have not had one of those in 4 days and i am glad i did not. but this pin was no less. 

i saw marcus sleeping beside me. i picked up a pillow and threw it at him. 

"let me sleep woman !" he groaned and i laughed

"you okay tho?" he asked again

"i've been better" i replied as my back was still hurting a little

"mhm" he groaned and he fell asleep again. 

i went to the washroom and freshened up. and when i came out marcus was not there. he must have left.

i turned around to close the door when marcus screamed into my face out of nowhere. i jumped out of fear. its not funny. 

"YOU IDIOT" i screamed and he couldn't stop laughing. i hit hit his hand hard. 

"oww woman , i hate u" he said

"as if" i rolled my eyes.

"get ready... We will be late for breakfast, it's already 10" He said and i nodded.

He left for breakfast while a changed into an oversized hoodie and sweats because England is really cold.

I left my room and made my way to the lobby for breakfast.

I had breakfast with logan, Marcus, robert and Oscar. And of course arthur left when he saw me.

They all asked about the scar on my cheek and hands. I told them that i threw a glass at the wall. I did not dare to tell them about lando. But only marcus knew about the big cut on my back. He did not tell them.

"Have anyone seen lando?" I asked.

"Lando? No I haven't. Why?" Logan asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I need to talk to him" I said as I left the table and said bye to everyone.

Most of the McLaren staff were not staying at the hotel as most of them live in England. And the MTC is in working.

I saw George in the lobby. He was about to leave for his house.

"Hey George" I reached him.

"Hey... Wait... What is this?" He asked looking at the scar on my cheek.

"Oh it's nothing" I replied

"It's not nothing... What happened.. Who did this ?" He asked raising his voice a little.

"I just- broke a glass... Forget that... Have you seen lando?" I asked

"As if I'm believing you... Lando left for his place. He had some girl with her when he left the hotel room" He said.

Of course he had some girl in his room. It's not even possible that he did not fuck someone after getting drunk.

"Can you send me his adress?" I asked

"Why though?" He asked

"I just need to talk to him" I said.

He sent me the address to landos place. I hugged George goodbye when he left for his place.

I got in my car and reached landos house. I parked my car in front of his house.

I got in and ringed the bell. He opened the door. He looked miserable. His hair all over the place and his eyes seemed tired.

"What-" He started to speak in shock when I cut him off.

"So this is where you live" I said getting in without taking his permission to do so.