Chapter:21

"Zico~" She cried out. "Can you slow down!?"

"Hold on we're almost their." I said as I picked up my pace.

"But we have to get there at the same time!"

I slowed down and waited for her to catch up. Diana ran down the street, stopping in front of me. Her hair was in her face and she was panting. I looked her up and down as she caught her breath. She was wearing a light blue crew neck sweater, the hem showing a bit of her waist, with a pair of black leggings. She wore a pair of flats and her hair was up in a ponytail a few stray strands covered her face. A pair of square glasses sat on her small button nose. Her black shoulder bag laid on the ground as she bent over to relax.

I was wearing a red sweater over a white graphic tee and light blue denim jeans. My white beanie covered my messy blonde hair, and a pair a white and red Jordan's were on my feet.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly as I scratched the back of my neck. Two days after the Jihoon thing she called me and asked if I could help her find school uniforms for Nina. My stomach overflowed with butterflies it felt like it was going to explode. "The store is just around the corner." I said as she stood up straight.

"Okay--lets go." She said still catching her breath.

"Uh are you okay?" I asked as we began down the street again. Her face was red and she had sweat on her forehead. She shot me a glare.

"You just made me run five blocks," She complained as she let her hair down then pulled it back up into bun. "So to answer your question. No. I'm not okay." She pouted.

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. Wiping my sleeve over her forehead I give her a big grin. "I'll make sure to buy you something to drink." I told her, letting go.

We turn around the corner and were greeted by a crowd of people shopping around. I stayed behind Diana so I didn't lose her. Guiding her through the crowd by her shoulders I could hear her giggling.

When we reached the store we walked in and there were a few students buying there uniforms for the year. They all turned their attention to Diana and me.

"Excuse me where are the uniforms for Seogyo Elementary?" Diana asked a guy behind a counter. He pointed in the direction. When she turned around the guy looked her up and down. He had a smirk on his face as he watched her walk down to the clothes. When he turned back, he met my death glare that made him apologize for staring at her like that.

"How much money do you have?" I asked as I walked up to her and looked at the uniforms.

"Hmm? Oh well Ninas dad wired the money into a credit card and had one of his men drop it off. But I'm not really sure how much is in it." She said.

"You should probably check." She stopped and nodded. Pulling the credit card out she turned it over, grabbing her phone from her pocket she dialed a number. She entered a few numbers then waited. Her eyes widened and she dropped the card. "What's wrong?" I asked as I quickly picked up the card.

"There's 10,000 on here." She said in disbelief.

(A/N I'm just gonna use dollars to make it easier.)

"Hmm seems about right. Look how much her uniform cost." I pointed to the rack filled with girls school uniforms.

"400! Just for one!?"

Ana's POV

"I can't believe I just spent 8,000 on school uniforms." I said as I laid my head down on the table we were sitting at. We were in a barbeque restaurant waiting for our order to come out. Zico prepared the small grill that was in the middle of the table.