~part 7~

Y/N POV;
Jaden come up to me and said "y/n... I have to apologize for you about earlier". "It's okay come here" I said and hugged him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he put his hands around your waist. Hug was about 3 minutes. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Y/n?" Jaden said . "Yes?" I answered with smile. "Do you want to go cafe it's down to the street." He asked me nervously. "Yeah sure." I said With big smile and kissed his cheek. "When we are going?" I asked smiling again. "At 7pm"
——————————————————————————1
SKIP TIME 7:00

Jaden walked in the room. "Omg y/n, you are gorgeous ,ur stunning"(btw y'all are still in Hawaii)
"Thanks Jaden, you look great to." . Y'all go to the cafe and sit on the table. Then the blonde bitch from earlier come to us "Hey baby  Jadyy" she said. "Bitch go away,you are gettin on my nerves" I said. "Ugh. What's ur problem stupid c*nt" she said to you. "Oh really?" You stand up but Jaden catch you. "Yea you better catch ur Bitch before I'll beat her ass,It's not my problem that you have some Daddy issues and Anger Issues " Blonde said. "Ups" Jaden let you go. you go up to her and  slap her in the face with leaving marks . "Let me guess.. you daddy was never here right?... It's not my fault ur family didn't want you and I failed abortion. and now you are hooking up with every second guy you see!" You yelled and everyone was looking at you. Blonde stand on the table and start screaming "HEY EVERYONE DO YOU SEE THAT BITCH OVER THERE??? HE STEAL MY BOYFRIEND!!" You just sighed...  "this shit need to be take down" you said and looked Jaden. Then he nodded and Smirked then you take off ur earrings and give to Jaden. Then you push Blonde down and she start running. "YEA RUN AWAY DARLING!" you go after her. Jaden was thinking "damn how can y/n run with this high heels,god she is incredible"

You catch blonde and start beat the shit out her . She was on the ground Crying and Jaden looked at her and said ; "oh wow... You messed up with wrong person."he said laughing . Y'all just go back. "Jaden I am sorry I didn't wanted this day to go like this.." he hugged you and kissed your forehead.
"y/n..." Jaden said.

——————————————————————————
A/N;
If you guys wanna know what Jaden will tell y/n See the next part. it will be soon😉