~part 10~

I hope y'all like this story and,not gonna hate me like the last story 😐☝🏻 okay so Love y'all 😃✨
——————————————————————————

You wake up in the Hospital. "Tf just happened?". Jaden was next to you and he was sleeping. You stared at him and thinking 'how can he be so adorable' . Suddenly he was holding your hand. He started wake up. You pretend you were sleeping.

Jaden stared at you. "y/n, please wake up... I don't know what to do without you" he said with Mirrored eyes. You tried your best to not laugh bc You don't know why but you found something little funny in this bc he is so Caring about you. "Pfffft" you said and opened your eyes and chuckled. "You were up this Whole TIME???" He said with anger. "well I am sorry I just wanted know how would you react" you said with sad voice. "It's okay ma, don't worry.I'm sorry to get Angry at you. In your Brain "OMG HE SAID MA??!!"He said and hugged you. "How you filling? Are you okay? Do you want me to ask Nurse to come here??" He asked you billion Questions. "Jaden- Jaden stop I'm okay.. You really care about me huh?" You said with Big smile at him.

"Of course I do. What a stupid question" he said with laughing. " omg I really missed you ma" .
'Omg this boy always gives me Butterflies in my stomach'.

Skip 1 day.

You were 100% healed and you Jaden,Javon and Jayla go to your house. After 2 hours they heard door bell. You opened and there was  boy were Standing there.

"Uh... How can I help you?" You asked

——————————————————————————
A/N

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT 💘