~part 13~

You were Laying in your bed until you heard knock on the door and when you opened You saw Jaden and Liam together. You looked at them.. "what are you two doing In my house together?" You asked. "We didn't come here together.."Liam said.

"y/n, I need to talk to you." Liam said and Jaden said also "y/n, I have to talk to you to" . "Okay both of you come in." You said. "Okay I'll start" Liam said. "Alright say." You said. "y/n, I really like you.. and I was wondering... if you like me to and will you be my girlfriend..." Liam said and Jaden's Jaw dropped and watched y/n and Liam with Jealousy and Death stares. "Liam.. I... I'm sorry but I don't like you..." you said. "Ohh... okay..." Liam said with sad face "I'll leave now.." and he Leave my house. "Okay.. and what do you want?" You asked. " y/n, I am so sorry for everything I- I didn't even knew what to do. She told me If I wouldn't cheat on you with her she would poison you.and I was so scared I'm so sorry..." he said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jaden I didn't knew" you said and you had Glossy eyes to. You hugged Jaden and kissed him. "I love you Jaden" you said. " I love you more then everything My love." He said.Then you guys went to his house and y'all saw Jayla and Javon. They were watching you with Dropped Jaws."you guys are back together?" Javon asked you. "Yes.. we are!" You said Happily. "Oh y/n Btw We have Guests Let's go see them. We walked down and saw Woman with the child. Baby was like 1 year old. "Take it if you want dear" she told you. You take baby and asked woman. "Can she talk?". "She only know one word 'mama'  nothing more" she said. Baby pointed at you and said "Mama" and than Pointed Jaden and said "Dada" . Woman was so Happy for baby's second word but you and Jaden were so confused.y'all walked upstairs to his room.

"Wtf..." you said with Laughing. "y/n.. don't you get it??" Jaden said. "What?" You asked. "Darling we are soulmates" he told you and lay on his Bad. "Come here love" he said and you walked up to him and Hugged him. You guys were cuddling each other. "y/n..." Jaden started. "Yes love" you said. "We should Get married when we'll be older and Make Beautiful Family." He said. You smiled. "Okay.. let's do it." You said to him. Then you both start Laughing of what you two said..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Okay guys!! Love y'all. If any of you have Some Ideas please comment and I am gonna be sure I'll put it in the story