~part 12~

"Hey y/n  wait" Jayla run up to you. you told around and asked her. "What?" . She come and Hugged you. you hugged back. "I want go home..." you said with tears in your eyes. "Let's skip the classes today ok?" Jayla said. "Let's go" y'all were going to walk away but you heard Javon's Voice and turned back.you saw Javon who was running funny to y'all. "What take you so long Omg" Jayla asked. "Yeah.. Jaden wanted to go after her but I didn't let him bc I knew you didn't wanted to" he said to me. "Javon ur the best" you said. "Yeah.. I know" he said and they started laughing but you just smiled, you feel bad after what Jaden did to you.

SKIP 2 DAYS

You are in school with Waltons and your first period is art with Jaden. When you go in the art room,everyone was staring you and one boy asked "so.. y/n? You are single now right?". "Uhh.. yes?" You asked. And whole boys stand up and said "y/n, you can sit with me". You looked Jaden,he seemed Jealous but you didn't care. You walked up where no one was sitting and sit down alone. Teacher come inside with some boy. He was tall,blonde hair and blue eyes. "Children meet new boy in our school,his name is Liam" she said. "Liam,sit next to y/n.
y/n please raise your hand". You raised your hand and Liam walked up to you and sit down. Jaden was another side of you. He was staring you whole class but you just ignored him and he was giving Liam death stares.

Liam was trying to talk to you but you turned to him and said "Liam.. I don't want to seem rude but please maybe let's talk later I'm interested in art." You said and start watching teacher. You lied to Liam. You just can't move on that fast.. you still love Jaden. Jaden heard and Laughed quietly bc he knew art was your last favorite subject.

After lesson you walked out from class and Liam come after you. "Hey y/n wait!" He said and you turned back smiling. He come up to you and y'all start talking before you saw swimming competition's paper on the board in the hall. "I'll be there. I want win." You said and write your name after you saw Coco's name in it. "Wow I didn't know you were swimmer." Liam said. "Yeah.. I never told to anyone about it" you said.
This competition was tomorrow.so you were just chilling today.
You guys walked to lunch and saw how Jaden was sitting next to Coco but staring at you. You just sit alone on the table but whole boys group come to you.

"Hey y/n." One said. "Hey guys." You answered and Liam come up to you. " hey y/n." Liam said. "Hi!" You give him space to sit with you. You guys were laughing but you looked up to Jaden who was
Staring at you. "Fuck for snakes what the hell want from me" you said in your head. You saw Jaden sign you to follow him. You stand up. "Bye boys see y'all later" you walked and saw Jaden who was waiting you. "Good, you come." He said. "And? What do you want??" You asked. "Y/n... What does that boys want from you?" He said. "I don't know, friendship??" You said. "No y/n.. they want you to be in relationship with you." He said with Jealousy. "AND what?" You asked "wasn't you one who ended our relationship?" You said with anger. " I wasn't thinking I am so sor-.". "Save it Jaden. And tell you little bitch don't come any closer to me or I'll end her in minutes." You said and walked away.

After school you were hanging out with Jayla and Javon in Jaylas room. "I'll go in bathroom" you said and walked out and saw Coco, who was walking out from Jaden's room and she gave dirty look and said "well we'll y/n.." Jaden saw you and Coco and said "Coco don't-." Jaden said. "Shush Jaden. Isn't that your ex . Who you dumped for me." You rolled your eyes and just go to bathroom. "Fuck me" and tear come rolling from your eyes. "Y/n. Are you okay?" You heard Jaden's voice. You ignored him and wipe tear from your eyes" you walked out and Just ignored Jaden. "y/n I-." He started but it was to late you walked in Jaylas room. You jumped on her bed. "Let's go to live." Jayla said and you between Javon and Jayla. And Jaden walked in and sit next to Javon.
(Chat messages)

Liamgreen172;y/n, I love you...

(Yes it was This Liam)

User2737; did y/n and Jaden really broke up?

User1836;y/n deserves better.

User2736; good y/n and Jaden broke up, bc y/n cheated on him.

Cocoqueen; HAHA y/n Jaden dumped you!! Bc of me.

Cocoqueen; y/n is wh*re guys! Jaden told me he didn't even loved y/n, he was just playing with her.

You were trying your hardest to not to cry. You didn't but your hands start shake like crazy. Jayla saw you and asked "y/n you good?" . "Yes, I'll just go to home" you said and stand up (btw you boy home from your parent's money.) it was toward Walton's home.

You were sitting in your room to the window and watching street with crying bc you saw Jaden in his room Make out with Coco. Until he saw you, he stopped and pick up phone and message you. "Ugh why are you messaging this Bitch huh???" Coco yelled. "Shut the fuck up Coco you are Hoe get the fuck out from my house and never come back!!" Jaden yelled and coco run with tears.

Jaden

Y/n, are you okay?
Read 1 m ago
Y/n please answer me!
Read 1 m ago

Leave me alone.
Read 1 m ago.

End of the chat.

You were Laying in your bed until you heard knock on the door and when you opened You saw Jaden and Liam together. You looked at them.. "what are you two doing In my house together?" You asked. "We didn't come here together.."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n

I'm so proud of myself. I wrote 1081 words and I'm so happy!