The Surprise

I wake up to Tobias's arms wrapped around my waist. I turn over to look at the clock - 6:45; we have to be at the net by 10:00 to meet the new initiates. I roll out of bed and decide to take a shower and let Tobias sleep in some more. When I get out of the shower, I see Tobias is already dressed and waiting for me. " Morning beautiful" I blush when he calls me beautiful. I know I'm not, but he tells me anyway. " Morning to you too, handsome." I walk over to him and kiss him good morning. "Lets go get breakfast; I'm starving." I say grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the apartment. He starts walking towards the cafeteria, but when we get close to the cafeteria he walks right past it. "Umm.. Tobias where are we going?" "You'll see. It's a surprise." Ugghh, he knows how much I hate surprises- especially this early in the morning. I willingly walk with him till we get to out spot in the Chasm. We walk down to our spot. When I sit down, Tobias has 2 muffins and 2 fruit smoothies. We finish our food and sit there and just look at the water. After a few minutes, Tobias stands up and pulls me up with him. What he does next takes me by surprise completely. He gets down on one knee and pulls out a beautiful ring.................................

( a/n Hey guys so I'm going to try and update at least once a day but I have testing coming up soon.)