Daddy daughter

That night

Tobias POV

I wake up to the sound of a small cry, I look over at my clock and see it says 5:45am. I decide to get up and let Tris sleep some more. I walk into Livie's room and see her with a red face and cheeks socked. I walk over to her crib and pick her up. "It's ok baby girl. Daddy's got you calm down." I start bouncing and slowly rocking side to side. When she calms down a little bit I place her on the changing table and change her. I put her onesie back on her and walk into the kitchen with her to start heating up a bottle. The microwave digs and I grab the bottle checking the temperature. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch while I feed Livie. At first she refuses the bottle until I pull her close into my chest. I smile down at her and she stares back with her big blue eyes. "Hey baby girl. I know you probably don't understand me but I'm going to do everything I can to protect you. Here in Dauntless you'll learn how protect yourself but, that won't stop me. Because your my little girl and I'm your Daddy. I'll protect you from any guy because lets face it with a mom like yours, you're going to gorgeous. I love you." I lean down and place a kiss on her forehead. I pull the bottle from her mouth and begin to burp her. When I hear a small burp I set her back down in y arms and begin to play with her small hand. I notice her start to fall back asleep so I lay down on the couch and let her sleep on my chest. Soon I feel myself falling asleep.

🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡Next morning🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡

"Aww look at them. How cute are they." "I can't believe how soft Four is going." 'Whack.' "Ow! What was that for?" "Shut up Zeke your going to wake them up." I slowly open my eyes and see the gang stand around the couch looking down at me. I pick up Livie off my chest and let her snuggle  into my arms while I sit up. "What are ya'll doing here?" I yawn. "It's our monthly 'go eat all the food at one of our friends' day and your the friend that get all their food eaton." Uriah tells me. I roll my eyes at him and look down to see Livie wide eyed looking at everyone. I look at my watch and see it is almost ten. I stand up and walk into the kitchen to find a bottle. While its heating up I walk in my bedroom to wake up Tris. As I am passing the living room I notice she is already up and talking with the gang. I walk over too her and place a kiss on her cheek. She looks up at me and smiles at Livie. "Morning babe." I tell her. "Morning." I walk back into the kitchen to grab the bottle and head to the couch by Tris. I hand her Livie and the bottle while I get dressed. When I walk out with new clothes I see Uriah and Zeke going through the fridge and pantry. I laugh and head back into the living room. Just then there is a knock at the door. Tris hands me back Livie while she gets it. "Come on in." I hear her say. She walks back into the room with Al following. I tense a little but quickly relax. I am still not to sure about Al but I'm working on forgiving him. Livie finishes her bottle and I burp her. After she is burped I go change her. While her onesie is off I start to tickle her belly. She lets out a small giggle and I laugh with her. I keep her onesie off and walk into the living room to show Tris. "Tris watch this." I tell her as I sit down. I lean over and blow on Livie's belly and she lets out another small laugh. Tris laughs and grabs her from me. "Looks like someone's having some fun with Daddy." "You should have seen them before you came out of your room. It was adorable." Shauna says. She pulls out her phone and shows Tris a picture of with my arms wrapped protectively around Livie while we sleep. She 'Aww's' and kisses my cheek. "Already overprotective and she's only 3 days old." I just shrug. "Can't help it. It's like an instinct." I look up from Tris and see Al giving us a weird look. "Wait so she is yours and Four's daughter?" He asks. "Yeah who's did you think she was?" I ask. "I don't know I thought Tris and you were  just baby sitting her." "Oh." I sit back n the couch and put my arms around Tris while we enjoy talking with the gang all morning.