New leadership

(Okay so I am horrible at remembering parts of what I write and apparently a few chapters back I had said Shauna was pregnant let just forget I wrote that.)

I wake up t the sound of my alarm going off when I turn over the clock says it is 9:15. I quickly jump out of bed and wake up Tobias. It has been 4 weeks since I found out I am pregnant and today new Initiates are coming. I hop in the shower and then get dressed. I put on a pair of yoga pants with a black tank top that shows off my tattoos and my combat boot. When i walk out of the bathroom i see Tobias waiting for my on the couch.  We link hands and head off to the cafeteria. By the time we both get a muffin it is 11:00, since we have to be at the net at 11:15 we just take our food with us instead of sitting with the group. When we get to the net I get a slight since of nausea but quickly brush it off and wait for the train to arrive. Just then Christina and Zeke show up. " Hey Tris you feeling okay? You look really pale." Chris asks me.
 " Yeah I'm good." She nods and turns back to the net. After 10 more minutes I hear Max and Will explaining everything to the Initiates. About 5 months ago Eric was sentenced to death for working with Jeanine Mathews to kill all of the Divergents. So Max offered Will Eric's position.  Just then I hear a loud yell and the 'Thunk' of a body hitting the net.  I walk over to help them out and see it is a boy from Amity. I am  quit surprised we don't get very many from Amity. " Name?" " Alexander." I turn To Tobias. " Make the announcement Four." " First jumper Alexander." I pint over to Chris and Zeke and he goes to stand by them. By the time everyone has jumped there are only 5 transfers and 9 DB. The Transfers are. 

Alexander- Amity  

Liz- Candor

Jessica/ Jess- Candor

Zac- Erudite 

Ashley/ Ash- Amity

" Alright transfers follow me." Everyone gets together and we head off to out first stop the Pit. " This is the Pit the heart of Dauntless. You will learn to love it here." As we are walking to the Chasm the wave of nausea comes back but 10x worse. I quickly run to the closes trash can. Just then I felt someone pull my hair back. When I finish being sick i turn around and see Tobias holding my hair. " Thank you." I smile at him and we keep going. When we get to the Chasm Tobias and I turn around and he explains where we are. " This is the Chasm. It shows us a fine line between bravery and stupidity. One jump can end your life it has happened once and it will happen again." He looks at all of the initiates. " Any questions?" The first person to raise their hand is Jess, of course by the way she acts she is going to be the- I know everything and you are going to listen to what i say- plus in the 30 minutes she has been here she has hit on Tobias at least 5 times. " What is your name and are you single?" " I am Four and this is Six." He says jestering to me, " And no I am not single. I am happily married with a pregnant wife." Of course Jesse doesn't care, she walks up to Tobias try to be seductive but ultimately failing. " Are you sure that you want to be with her. I mean it's not like she is going to be the top initiate like i will." I scoff at this. " Actually she was the top initiate of her group and has the second lowest amount of fears in all of Dauntless. So go some where else before she gets pissed off at you." Of course She didn't back off she just kept pushing. " Why should I go somewhere else its not like she is here." By now I have had enough. " You know what yeah she is here and if you don't back off I can and Will make you factionless. Just because you are desperate doesn't mean you get to steal someone else's husband. So unless you want to be kicked out I suggest you go back and stand with everyone else." By now i am steaming, I turn around and we all head to the cafeteria. I quickly walked ahead to the line and got my tray with a hamburger, fries, pickles, and a slice of Dauntless cake. After i get my tray I go sit down with the group. " Hey Trissy-poo." Uriah yells. I send him a death glare and h quickly shuts up and continues to eat his food.  Just then Tobias come over with his food and an extra piece of cake. " What's got you so mad Tris?" Mar asks. " Lets just say that if one of the initiates doesn't back off of T-Four then they will be Factionless." " Man you two sure do make enemies fast. I mean it's has only been like 45 minutes or so and you have already threatened to kick some one out." Chris exclaims. " Well I thought she looked hot while yelling at the girl." I hear Tobias say. I turn and smile at him. i turn back to talk to Chris and lean back into Tobias' chest. As if it is almost an instinct Tobias wraps his arms around my waist and places his hands on my VERY small baby bump. I small and continue talking to Chris. Just then Max comes over to us. " Can I speak to you and Four in private?" I nod and get up. We follow Max to his office. " I want to talk to you two about one of the transfers, I think her name was Jess. But anyway she came and complained that she was threatened by you. I just want to know what happened." " Well We were giving the transfers a tour when we got to the Chasm and Four asked if anyone had questions. So Jess asked him What his name was and if he was single. So Four told her both our names and that he was not single in fact he was married and has a pregnant wife. But of course she didn't take the hint and kept going on about how she was going to be the next Dauntless prodigy and stuff and i finally had it and started yelling how his wife was in fact standing right there and how i can make her Factionless and will not hesitate to." By now i was mad again about the whole thing. " Okay well that makes since and I don't really care I was just curios. Also I wanted to know how you two felt about some new leadership. I am retiring soon and wanted to see what yall thought." Now Tobias is the one talking. " What do you mean what do we think. I mean we will miss you but we know that Will be a good leader." " I'm not asking Will to be the leader I want to know if you two would share the responsibility of being Dauntless leaders." I look at Tobias and slightly nod indicating it was up to him. He sighs. " Okay I guess but I get to keep my job as an instructor." " Okay deal. What about you Tris?" " Sure but I get to keep my job too. Also you do relies in a few month I wont be able to jump on and off trains to go to other Factions." " I have already thought of this and I have talked to Erudite and they are allowing us to use a car." I nod. " Okay since yall have agreed we will be announcing it Right now. So come on." We all walk out and head back to the cafeteria. As soon as we enter everyone falls as quiet as Dauntless can get. " Alright so I'm retiring as Dauntless leader and in my place Four and Tris have agreed to share the responsibility. So give it up for your new leaders." He steps back and motions to Tobias and I. We both wave and head back to our table. When we sit down everyone is staring at us with a questioned look. Of course the first person to talk is Chris. " What just happened?" I just shrug and go back to my food, stuffing myself with my Dauntless cake. While finishing off my cake Tobias hands me his extra piece. "  What has happened to the almighty Four who shares his cake with no one?" Zeke yells. " Nothing happened except that I have a pregnant wife that needs to eat for 2 so........." " Whatever." Zeke quickly jumps up on the table and starts yelling. " Party at my place tonight all initiates are also invited. I laugh. After lunch we take the transfers to their room and I head back to Tobias and I's apartment for  a nap.