Chapter One|私たちの最初の会議 (our first meeting)

I wake up in a dark room. I'm dizzy and extremely hungry. I wobble around looking for a light switch. Found it. The light switches on. I'm in front of a mirror. My face pale, my body tilting. My eyes finally focus. I look around the room. The floor is a shiny brown. The walls white. Why am I here? Who put me here? I bang on the wood door. I bang on the rotted wood door. "Help," I say "Please help me...Hello!" No one answers. I scream. The door swings open lightly. A man with a strong sturdy build and light brown hair enters. His blue eyes pierce into my heart like a dagger.

"こんにちは!あなたは空腹に見えます。食べ物を取りなさい。" he says

I stare at him in shock. "Wha--" I say

"Oh, sorry. Um. I said hello, you look hungry. Take some food." he says, in a deep dreamy voice

"Oh. Ok. Thank you" I say bowing, "Where am I?"

"You are in Japan" he says

I nod. He walks out. I gobble down my food like I haven't eaten in years. The food feels like a warm coat of gravy filling my stomach. The rice is warm and the salmon is like heaven met my mouth. This makes me feel better. Finally, my stomach is full.

"Sir, um hello!" I say

The door opens slowly as he peers through the door. "Yes"

"Erm. What was was your name?"

"天使"

"Wow! Angel that's....beautiful."

He stares deep into my eyes. We have a moment, a quiet, peaceful moment. It feels good. He bows.

"Let's get you some new clothes. Come with me" he says

He walks out and I follow. We walked into a beautiful room filled with antique chairs and decor, beautiful red drapes, and of course Angel and his beautiful eyes and his wavy blonde hair. I see this big brown shiny closet. He signals me towards it. I open the door to see a shiny red dress, heels, jeans, shirts, sneakers, and pajamas with cute little bears on them.

"Go get changed. I'm taking you out for dinner at five. Be ready." he says

I smile and nod. He leaves, closing the door behind him. I see a humongous bed. Made of white quartz made up all neat with white sheets. I set my alarm that's on the bedside table for 4:30 and I throw myself on the bed and close my eyes.