Chapter Two|晩ごはん (dinner)

Ring! My alarm clock goes off. I jump out of the bed and grab the shiny red dress out of the closet and set it on the bed. I head to my personal bathroom and curl my hair. I slip on my beauty of a dress and grab my heels. I throw them on and put on some red lipstick and mascara. I open the door to see Angel waiting for me. He sticks his hand out. I grab his soft hand and he takes me down the steps to a limo. I knew he was rich but not this rich.

"You ready my love." he says

I smile, my teeth glowing in the sun. "Yes, of course." I say slipping into the black fancy limo. He gets in after me. There are led strip lights and champagne. I spot some candies and other snacks.

"So...where are we going?" I say

"It's a surprise." he replies, smirking

I roll my eyes jokingly. "Haha ok." I reply excitedly

He makes me so happy without even saying a word. I feel like a queen. He treats me like one. A beautiful, strong queen.

A few minutes later we finally arrive at this beautiful restaurant called Tateru Yoshino.

"Oh my gosh" I stare at the building in awe.

"You like it?"

"Of course I do! It's perfect!"

We walk into the restaurant. There is a big crystal chandelier in the lobby. Beautiful black and white granite and gold details are everywhere. A hostess takes us to our private table. The utensils are a beautiful gold color. The glasses are filled with champagne. I try to take in the moment. I will cherish this memory forever.

"This is so beautiful" I say, looking to him

He smiles. His smile is so beautiful it makes me fall even harder.

A waiter comes to our table and asks what we would like to eat.

"Hi, I will take the steak." I say

"And I will take the shrimp." he says

"Alright, will that be all?" our waiter says smiling

"Yes, thank you!" I say

Our waiter walks away. We sit there staring at each other. I'm examining every detail of your dreamy face. Those sky blue eyes, that fluffy hair, and those pretty pink lips. You make me blush just looking at you.

Thirty minutes later our food arrives.

"This looks delicious" he says

"Yes, I agree." I say

We start eating and talking. Talking about movies, family, and friends. We sit there talking for what feels like hours.