Chapter Four 推理小説 (The mystery)

I wake up the next morning exhausted. Then I remember the note. I slowly reach for it. I grab it and slip it into my coat pocket that is resting on the edge of the bed. I want to leave it when I'm alone. I am scared but excited to see what it says. I crawl out of bed and my feet meet the cold floor. I wince. I begin to walk over to the closet. I pull the door open. It creaks. I pick out a white oversized shirt and black biker shorts. I head to the bathroom to get dressed. Once I am all dressed I find my socks and I throw on my af1's. I hear my bedroom door open.

"Yuna!" Angel says

"Over here!" I yell from the bathroom door

"Did you read my note?' he says

"Not yet why?" I reply

"No reason" he says, suspiciously

Now I really want to read it. Now, but I'll wait.

"I'm going out to eat! See you later." I say

"Okay, sounds good!" he says

I have no idea where I am going. I don't even know what area I am in. I'll find somewhere though. I grab my coat and I speed walk down the steps and skip out the door. I walk down the block. There are cherry blossom trees lining the streets and the sun is shining brightly. I find a nice, small cafe and I walk inside. There is a polite lady behind the counter. She has blonde silky hair and rosy plump cheeks. I walk up to her.

"Hi, my name is Yasashiku! What can I get for you today?" she says, in a cheery tone

"Hi, can I get a small coffee please." I say

"Coming right up!" she replies

I go into a small corner and I sit down. I reach into my coat pocket and grab the note. I slowly peel it open. What I see shocks me completely. "Will you marry me?" is written on the pale old paper. I am in shock. I don't even know him. Did he kidnap me? How did I even get here? Am I in love with a criminal? Should I say yes? Will he murder me if I say no? All these questions run through my head. What should I do?

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Don't be afraid to message me and tell me what you think Yuna should do! Also thank you guys for all the love and support!

Xoxo,

Glowing Olivia

UPDATE: The story is currently being put to a pause as no one has messages stating what Yuna should do...Until then byeeeeee!!