Chapter Three 星を待っています (Waiting for the stars)

"That was amazing." I say "Where are we going now?"

"You'll see. I hope you will enjoy it." he says

He places 100 dollars on the table and we leave. The limo is outside waiting for us. It is now dark, the sky pink and orange. I'm now tired and full. We go inside and the driver takes us to a field of daisies and dandelions. The sky is full of stars, all glowing so bright. Angel takes out blankets and opens the roof. We lay down staring at the beautiful stars above us. He pours us a glass of champagne and we toast to new beginnings and love. He climbs out of the limo.

"Are you coming or not?" he says

"Coming!" I say

We walk to the daisies and the driver plays soft music. He takes my hand in his and wraps his arm around my waist. He leans in and his soft lips meet my cheek. I blush a little. We stand there swaying from side to side, dancing and laughing.

"Yuna, I love you" he whispers in my ear

"I love you too, Angel" I say smiling from ear to ear

"I have something to tell you." he says

"Go for it." I say

"I- I own my own business. I create technology and I want you to be my partner." he says

"I don't know, I think about it, Angel. That is a big step and I am a fashion designer. I don't know if I could help run two businesses." I say

"Oh okay." he says sounding disappointed

"I'm sorry." I say

He backs up, no longer holding me. He looks at me up and down.

"You're so beautiful, Yuna. Let's go home." he says

I nod. We head back to the limo. Even though we just met and I don't know how I got here I feel like I've known him forever. We have a special bond like no other. He changed my view on love. We get in the limo. He closes the roof and tells the driver to take us home. A few minutes later we arrive home. I am tired and he carries me up to my room, my arm limply around his neck. He softly places me on my bed, slipping my heels off. He kisses me on my forehead and leaves the room leaving a note on my bedside table.