Things That Go "Pew Pew"

(The general concept for this story was suggested by Lilsofthedaffodils. Go check her out, she's absolutely lovely.)

"Imagine it. The most epic space battle you've ever seen! Lasers! Explosions! Things that go pew pew! And right in the middle of it all, our intrepid heroine, that's me. Doctor Chelli Lona Aphra, rogue archeologist, weapons expert, droid reactivater extraordinaire. And did I mention she's also extraordinarily beautiful? Raven tresses that are usually a tangled mess, because they are stuffed under a very stylish aviator cap, complete with rakish goggles. Brown eyes that spark, YES! Spark, with a yearning for adventure. Intriguing electro tattoos running down her right arm, foolish youthful mistake or sign of an irrepressible daredevil? That's none of your business"

 Intriguing electro tattoos running down her right arm, foolish youthful mistake or sign of an irrepressible daredevil? That's none of your business"

"Can you please stop trying to sell yourself? I'm not going to work for you" (y/n) (l/n) cut her off before she could say anymore with a glare. The doctor was in the next cell over from him. The two were both currently being held aboard a small imperial prisoner transport ship. "Now shut up so I can work on this lock"

"And then you'll get us out right?" Aphra asked as she motioned to herself and the woman in the next cell.

(Y/n) soon broke the lock and walked out of his cell. "Okay now get us out" Aphra said as she pointed to the lock. (Y/n) just walked past her cell and towards the sleeping guard. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)? Please?" (Y/n) quickly killed the guard before moving towards the door to the bridge. "(Y/n)!" She then turned her attention to the other woman. "Sana? Something tells me he isn't going to open our doors"

"Well then it's a good thing that's what I've been working on" Sana replied as she pushed the door open and walked towards Aphras cell. She grabbed the gun from the dead guard and shot the lock to the cell.

"Thanks" Aphra said as she walked out of the cell. The two turned their heads to the bridge as they heard gunshots. "That would be (y/n) killing the pilots. Next he's probably gonna shoot us"

"Unless you can make a good case for yourself" (y/n) replied as he walked back in aiming a gun at Sana who immediately aimed her gun back at the male.

"Well she's good with guns and I'm good with everything else" Aphra shrugged. "And if you work with me like I was asking you earlier then I can pay you"

"Oh please" (y/n) shook his head. "Everyone knows not to go into business with you Doc" (y/n) crossed his arms. "You betray everyone around you"

Aphra grimaced. "However true that is she'll do anything to survive" Sana cut in quickly. "Vader's after her... again"

"Why?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

"The usual. I worked for him, he thought he killed me, he hadn't, he thought he killed me again, then some other stuff, then I left him for dead, then we were both at the crimson dawn auction for solos body, and now she's after me again" Aphra replied very quickly. "So what do you say?"

"I say it sounds like I'll get rich by turning you both into vader" (y/n) replied before quickly shooting Sana with a stun blast before she could react. Sana quickly collapsed to the floor.

"Okay look!" Aphra said quickly before (y/n) aimed his gun at her. "You want something? Something nobody else can get you? Something priceless?" This was Aphras last idea. It worked.

(Y/n) slightly lowered his gun. "Go on"

"A thought dowser. It's an ancient artifact made by a dark side cult called the Ascendant. Basically free mind control or torture, it's multipurpose. No force powers needed" Aphra smirked, she knew this had to get the boys attention. "And it's absolutely terrifying" she shivered and touched her electro tattoos at the memory of what the machine had done to her.

"Alright" (y/n) nodded. "Where is this so called thought dowser?" He still didn't put his gun away.

"The crimson dawn flagship. The Vermilion" Aphra replied. "Just get me onboard and I'll bring you to it. Promise"

"Crimson Dawn won't be easy to infiltrate" (y/n) nodded and holstered his blaster. "But fine. You betray me Aphra and I'll kill Sana, then you"

"No betrayal" Aphra promised with a nervous smile. "I'm going to need you to keep me alive, wouldn't help me achieve that goal by betraying you. You're not my first bounty hunter"

"Believe me, I know. Krassantan has talked about you" (y/n) replied before motioning to Sana. You should probably get your girlfriend somewhere more comfortable than the floor"

"Not my girlfriend... anymore" Aphra muttered the last word as she picked up Sana. (Y/n) ignored the girl and walked back to the cockpit.

(Y/n) sat down at the console before making the jump to hyperspace. He hadn't given any warning so when he heard Aphra bump into the wall and curse angrily he laughed. He had always gotten some sadistic pleasure out of the pain of others.

A few minutes later Aphra came to the cockpit and sat in the copilots seat. "So where're we headed?"

"Well I figured you can't go to any of you have Vader after you" he looked to Aphra for confirmation and she nodded. "So I took the liberty of taking us to one of my usual hideouts. Should be a couple of hours"

"Plenty of bonding time" Aphra said with a smirk.

"Yeah..." (y/n) grabbed the hat from the dead imperial officer behind them and put it over his eyes. "I'm going to sleep. Promptly fuck off Doc"

"Fine, fine. I know when I'm not wanted" Aphra stood up and walked out of the cockpit. "I hope the bed bugs bite" she muttered the last sentence under her breath. (Y/n) smiled before falling asleep.

A few hours later

(Y/n) was awoken by the beep of the computers. He opened his eyes just as the ship came out of hyperspace. The boy looked ahead at the space station infront of them. He heard the door behind him open and Aphra walk in. "Where are we?" She asked as she walked over to the copilot seat and sat in it again.

"Welcome to The Wheel" (y/n) replied with a smile as he motioned to the space station

"Welcome to The Wheel" (y/n) replied with a smile as he motioned to the space station. "I own a docking bay here, has an apartment attached, we should be able to hide here for a while"

Word count: 1097