Allies

"Alright. Now you remember the plan?" Doctor Aphra asked as she turned to (y/n). "Because knowing lady Qi'ra she'll already know that we're on her ship the second we get onto the Vermilion. We gotta be quick. You don't mess with Crimson Dawn unless you have a phenomenal plan or a death wish" Aphra then noticed a hand in the air. "Yes shorty?"

"Yeah alright. Then how come we're doing this?" Rowan Freemaker asked from the back of the cockpit of the Star Scavenger.

"Because if we don't then Cuddles over there-" the archeologist pointed to (y/n) "is going to turn me and Sana over to Vader"

"Don't call me that" (y/n) glared at the doctor. "Ever"

"I don't know. It kinda suits you Cuddles" Kordi Freemaker smirked from the copilots seat.

"You know once I have this thing we're stealing I can mind control you to make sure you never call me that again" the boy pointed out. Everyone shut up. "That's what I thought"

"This is a horrible idea" Zander said as he shook his head.

"Well nobody asked you new guy" Aphra replied sticking her tongue out at the guy rudely.

"It's a horrible idea Aphra" Sana said from the corner as she crossed her arms.

"You're supposed to be on my side Sana" Aphra glared at her Ex.

"The more you talk the harder that becomes" Sana sighed. "We can't pull this off alone"

"Well who do you expect to help us?" Aphra asked as she crossed her arms. "The rebellion? I've pissed them off to many times to possibly get them to help us. Santy may help if we call him though" Aphra quickly started rethinking her plan.

"Let's not call on the murder Wookiee until we've considered other options" Sana suggested before turning to the others in the room. "Any ideas?"

"I'm all for Aphras idea of getting Black Krassantan aboard" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "Sometimes all you need is a good murder Wookiee"

"You three?" Sana asked as she turned to the Freemakers. The three exchanged looks.

"Alright" Kordi sighed. "We know someone you can go to to get some help. Problem is he's after the three of us"

"Well spit it out. Who is it?" (Y/n) asked impatiently.

"Graballa the Hutt" Kordi replied only for (y/n) to quickly reply.

"Nope. I'm done with Hutts. Jabba left a bad taste in my mouth" (y/n) shook his head. "He's a prick"

"Graballa is nothing like Jabba" Rowan replied quickly. "He's kind of an idiot"

"Oh" (y/n) replied before nodding. "Lovable idiot or annoying idiot?"

"Lovable" Rowan replied only for Zander to reply with annoying at the same time.

(Y/n) sighed. "Alright. Let's go find this guy then"

The Belgaroth Asteroid Field

"Come on Jabba be reasonable" Graballa the Hutt spoke to the hologram before him. "Graballa's beachside resort and buffet is more than just a resort! I know you're a buffet guy. Think about it, sun and sand, fine dining, maybe we get Max Rebo and the band to play a show? We'll make a fortune with this!" Jabba grunted. "Jabba, it's your old cousin Graballa talking here! How about it?"

 "Jabba, it's your old cousin Graballa talking here! How about it?"

Jabba said something in huttese before hanging up the call. Graballa groaned. "He's not gonna reconsider it is he?"

"Nope" came the reply of the Hutts toydarian assistant Yeppau.

"Hey boss" Baash, one of the Hutts two Iktotchi bounty hunters called out

"Some people here to see ya" the other Iktotchi, Raam, called out as the two entered the room.

(Surprisingly there's no fan art of these two. Who makes Yeppau but not baash and raam???)

"You must be the head honcho, the big Hutt. You radiate authority" Doctor Aphra said as she and (y/n) walked in behind the two bounty hunters.

"That's true, you're very perceptive" Graballa replied as he smiled.

"So I'm guessing you understand the value of a great deal, am I right?" Aphra asked with a smirk. She could already tell this would work.

"Also true" Graballa replied with a nod.

"Then you'll love this deal" Aphra smirked. "You help us and this bounty hunter, (y/n) (l/n), will do some work for you" she motioned towards (y/n). "Show him what you can do Cuddles"

Without aiming (y/n) pointed his gun behind him and shot a guy. "Hope you didn't like that guy"

"I mean he's alright but you, wow!" Graballa replied before realizing something. "Wait didn't you work for Jabba?"

"I did" (y/n) nodded. "He's to much of a prick nowadays though. I finally got tired of him and left"

"I thought I was the only one!" Graballa replied excitedly. "He keeps denying my ideas! It's like he doesn't want to make money!"

"What're your ideas?" (Y/n) asked, he was actually starting to get into the conversation. Aphra just watched them hoping this worked out.

"Yeppau get the pictures!" The toydarian quickly came over with the pictures in hand. "May I present, Graballa's beachside resort and buffet! It's my dream to open this place and have it be the best it could possibly be'"

(Y/n) looked at the pictures and nodded before smiling. "I'd totally go there! Jabba must be going senile or having a midlife crisis or whatever"

"Thank you!" Graballa cried happily. "I like you kid. We've got a deal, what is it that you needed?" The Hutt took a bite of his pretzel.

"I can't believe that actually worked" Aphra said wide eyed.

"Yep" Yeppau replied with a nod.

Word count: 990

(Love Graballa. It's been my dream to put him in a story. Once I decided on an Aphra story I knew it'd be unique but this is just becoming the Freemaker Adventures and I love it so so much. Anyways feel free to tell me your thoughts so far and may the force be with you)