The Ghost Droid

"Things have been going surprisingly smoothly" Aphra huffed as she glanced over at Sana. "How come we never have this kind of luck?" She asked as (y/n) entered the cockpit. They had stolen a new Skipray Blastboat from some rich guys fleet on Naboo. It was a tight fit for everyone but they made it work. They also towed a large cargo container filled with their reinforcements from Graballa.

 They also towed a large cargo container filled with their reinforcements from Graballa

"Because you're not me" (y/n) replied with a smirk of his own. "How long until we arrive at the Vermilion?"

"Should be arriving momentarily" Zander Freemaker said from the pilots seat as he followed a couple switches.

"Well hurry it up will ya?" A voice came over the comm.

"Shut it Dengar. Your complaining isn't helpful" (y/n) replied quickly before muting the mic in the cockpit. "We should have gotten someone useful like Zuckuss. His species use the force to see into the near future"

"Well Graballa can't afford Zuckuss and 4-LOM's prices" Sana replied as she rolled her eyes. "Unless you want to pay for them yourself stop whining"

"Watch your tone smuggler" (y/n) hissed angrily.

"There's no way this ends well is there?" Kordi asked quietly only for the only response to be a shake of the head from Rowan.

Zander quickly unmuted the mic so the passengers could hear. "Coming out of hyperspace in 3...2...1"

(Y/n) and the others watched as the starlines solidified into normal stars as they slowed down. The eyes of the Freemaker's eyes widened at the size of the ship before them. "Maybe Roger was right to stay at Graballa's"

 "Maybe Roger was right to stay at Graballa's"

"I've seen bigger" (y/n) replied with a shrug. The others glared at him for a moment before turning back to the front of the cockpit.

"Alright. Time to dock" (y/n) said as they started flying towards the ship faster. That was the moment the Vermilion jumped to hyperspace. The crew turned to (y/n) to see his reaction. The boy stared out the viewport angrily before punching the console of the ship. "Damn it! Kriffing Qi'ra and her kriffing ship!" He hit the console again and a warning light turned on.