Double date

It was a quiet day, but for Bob and Bosip it was a big day as they were getting ready for a double date with another couple. As Bob putted on his fine clothing, and he went to the down stairs he was meet with an annoyed Bosip with an eyebrow up. 

Bosip:your late 

Bob:uhh your handsome 

Bosip:your forgiven. 

Bob's thoughts:works everytime 

Bosip:we'll be out 

Bob:Don't touch my blue suckers Bowaev! 

Bowaev: aw come on!!!

As the couple walk, they started a conversation. A conversation I'm not telling or typing. As they talk they saw a sign that said olive garden.  As they entered a cute waitress came by with skates on and led them to a booth where two gals are. The two went to the booth and was greeted by the two gals themselves.  

Zoli and Addilyn (Oc's by meh best friend, @G00ble_ ). 

Addilyn:why hello hello, it's finally great to meet y'all two.

Bosip:same here, *noticed Zoli* that ya girl?

Addilyn:mmhmm, this beauty angel is mine. That ya boy?

Bosip:yep, this cutie but blueberry is my favorite drink if ya know what I mean~

As the two toppers were fighting of who's babe was better, the two bottom peeps were just use to this. 

Zoli:sup

Bob:hey 

Zoli:you come here often? 

Bob:eh, it's not much of dressing up fancy 

Zoli:I can vouch for that. 

Waitress:are y'all ready to order?

Zoli:yeah, we all want the pasta with meatballs to share. 

Waitress:any drinks?

Bob:I'll have a mellow yellow and my bf over there will have a blueberry lemonade punch. And her and her gf will have a giner ale and a honey nut espresso.

Waitress:okay the drinks will come in a minute 

As the two bottoms continue to chat, the two others (or da toppers) gone close to their partner and hold them in their lap.  (Mmm clingy much)

Bob:omfg Bosip, I can't believe you done this 

Zoli:I'm gonna get you after this 

Bosip *whispering*:don't make me turn on the little toy I attach to ya in your sleep.

Bob:and that will be? 

Bosip *whispers in Bob's ear*:a vibrator

Bob: Ō//◇//Ō ya bitch-

Waitress:hello, here's ya drinks and quadriple spaghetti 

Zoli:thank you miss

As the four eat, Zoli got a little sauce on her face and Addilyn licked it without warning. Zoli was trying to keep her calm here Addilyn, like gurl.  As Bob ate, he glanced at Bosip who was lacking the sauce off of two meatballs. And boi Bob was redder than blue. 

Everything was getting spicey 😏. 

As they ate the whole thing, the two toppers paid and they were off. The two couples walk out and said their good byes. As Bob and Bosip walk back to their home, they noticed the lights were still on. As they opened the door Bofo, Bowaev and Bobal were on the couch sleeping while a movie credits went on. The two shrugged and putted a big blanket on them. As they walk down to the hallway, they entered their room and layes down the down their bed. And Bob took off the vibrator off of him and layed back down. 

The two are now sleeping.  

End of part