🍻Drunk blue💝

As I go to this strip club to see my sexuality, I'm not surprised that their were a lot of men. Most were looking at the stage, talking while drinking or whatever they do. As I sat down by the bar, I heard that the next girl will come up. And she doesn't really click. Especially that outfit, hot pink is kinda outdated for me. I turn around and I ordered for a drink. The bartender spoke.

Bartender:haven't seen you in this place. You new?

Bob:yeah... my friends said that I need for visual for chicks or something...

Bartender:well then your in luck, this place has the best gals. And maybe you'll get one or a guy. 

Bob:hmp, never thought about men before. I'll have to take a look, thanks.... err name please. 

The bartender gave Bob a drink and Bob looked at him. And boi Bob did not expect this. 

Bartender:the names Bosip, blue mouth~

Bob:!? 

Bob didn't know if it was the temperature in the building or it was the hot smoking male in front of him. 

Bosip added a wink as he walked to another costumer wanted a drink. Bob was red all over, he chucked the alcohol and it was strong. But not as strong as that hot bartender. His arms were jacked. As Bob thought about it more, he order another drink. 

Bosip walk in with a smirk, seeing the tipsy blue male. 

Bosip:you know, we got some specials today. You wanna hear them?

Bob:yeah, that would be great.

Bosip:well first, we got an hole in blue, ice and balls, ocean foam and my personal favorite, Blue berry creamer~ 

Bob:I'll take the blue berry creamer. 

Bosip:good... boy~ 

Bob almost lost it. As he waited patiently, he watch Bosip reached up for the other alcohol and hold it. Such a strong man. His day dreaming was interrupted by this one chick. 

Cotton candy bish:hey blue boy~ I was wondering if you wanna hit it all out with me~ you know, the good stuff.

Bob:sorry ma'am, but I have my own eyes on someone else.

Bosip:here's ya drink boy

The stripper pouted as she walk away. Bob sighed happily as he drink the whole thing. 

Bosip:how is it? Blue boi?~

Bob:it's really good, but you wanna know what will taste better? You and ya strong arms.~

Bosip:you already drunk baby boy? 

Bob:Maybe daddy~ 

Bosip:now let's get too ahead of ourselves. I don't wanna ruin your body~

Bob:Oh please do~ only a man's dxxk could satisfy me~

Bosip:mmm~ meet me at the back parking lot and we'll have some fun. 

As a few minutes past by, Bob walked to the back only to see the man of his dreams.

Bosip:well well~ looks like your weren't kidding about wanting me.

Bob:just *hic* fuck me out~

Bosip:get in the car.

As Bob happily done, he got in the back seat and Bosip drove to a near by hotel. They bought a room. It wasn't long until Bob was pinned to the bed and started to thrust as hard he could. Getting a member in his hole. 

Bob:aahh~ Bosip m-more~ 

Bosip:heh, what a slut you are~ 

Bosip thrusted harder, giving Bob so much pleasure. Bob was moaning all the way, Bosip over here was getting a hell of a fun time put of this. Bob is going to not walk anymore. 

Bob:can you do more?~

Bosip:Oh you want more?~ 

Bob:yes!!! I want it so bad~ 

Bosip:your so needy, I always have time for a needy whore~ 

Bob:that's great, cause I think  I should visit you more often

Bosip:hmm, I'll like that~ 

As they kept on going at it, Bosip was getting closer and closer by the second. He putted his second member, and Bob was going on edge. Never encountered a male with two members. 

As the more thrust came in, Bob was at the tip if coming out. 

Bob:Bos~ I'm...

Bosip:go ahead and come on me blue bitch.

As Bob came out, Bosip was nibbling his neck to give some marks to remember.  After Bob was done, Bosip thrusted harder. Not giving Bob a chance to breathe. Moaning every inch of his vocals. 

Bosip:did anyone tell you that you were so cute and kissable?~ 

Bob:heeeh

Bosip:your such a good boy~  I think you deserve a reward~

Bob:*groans*

Bosip, going harder and harder, Bob was gonna fall due to weak legs. Then... Bosip came without an warning. Making Bob scream of pleasure. After that, Bob laid on the bed all weak and tired. The other male lay down beside him and bring him in a cuddle position. 

So wholesome 

End of part.

Hey readers, remember if you want me to do your request and put it in the comments and don't forget to vote cause....

I don't see ya voting 

:}

Bai bai