🍋Mario mayhem🍋

It was a normal day but one thing happened. A random portal came in and it sucked in Bob and Bosip. The spilted as they went in it.  Bob went into a direction while Bosip went the other way.

Bosip's pov

As me and Bob spilted, I fell down and landed on a mushroom!? Where am I?! Then I heard Bob's scream! As I ran to his call for help I saw a castle ahead and Bob was in it. I ran As fast as I can. Some guardsmen tried to stop me but I ain't haddi g that!! I kick the door open and I saw my blue but he was.. more... beautiful....  he worn a crown, a puffy blue dress and nice snow white gloves..... now he's my princess.

......

I wanna look under dress right now. 

As I yelled Bob's name, he came to me and man! That corset was getting his body adjustments 

 (      (6

3

(6

)

I hugged him in calmness, and he didn't realize the dress but as long he keeps it on. 

It wasn't long till someone came crashing in and took my Bob! It was an A.I bowser. He grabbed my princess and flew away!! ...

No one steals Bob from me like that!!! 

I followed the two as fast I can. But of course, things gets in my way. Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to beat the shit of them. 

(Third person pov) 

As Bosip punched and kicked all the minons without dying, he came across a mystery box and looky there. A red and white mushroom! He touched it and grew taller. Now he like.... Boder's hight. Yeah. As he continues, now smashing thing with his feet. He reached the final castle.  Kicked the doors open and yet...... killing everyone in there. (The minions) He kicked the big doors and there was the bowser putting his damsel in distress. The final fight was now beginning.  

Bob was sweating cause the dress was poofy and big, also tight. Also the cage was metal. 

As Bosip fought the dude, he saw the button and jump on it by pushing it. The bridge under bowser disappeared and good bye bowser.  Boisp saw Bob and ran to him as the bottom of the cage disappeared. As Bosip caught Bob in his arms, bridal style now, Bob sighed in relief as Bosip kissed him. The kissed went on for awhile till Bosip pinned Bob to the floor and started to hickey attack. Bob was making a little till the portal finally opened back up. Bosip picked up Bob and walked through it. As they got to their room, and Bob stills has his dress on, Bosip got under it and you know what I mean. 

End of part 

Bai