The entertainment district

(Demon slayer au)

Lanterns, foods,
and
entertainment!

That's right the story begins in the entertainment district with our main character Bobot. He was the Metal Hashira but sadly he was the loneliest and emotionless out of the group. (He's basically Tomioka Giyu) And along side him, Bob, the quote on quote, "Flashiest and most handsome" Harshia. He was the sound harshia.

Bob:this has to be the most greatest mission yet! I'm gonna get a lot of girls

Bosip:now let's not get ahead of ourselves

And this is Bosip, the water harshia. He is known to be the sound harshia's best friend and always by their side.

Bobot:Pipe down, the demon will know thay we're here.

Bob:good thinking Bobot! I got a plan for that!

The flamboyant pillar dragged the two the changing rooms and got into disguse mode.

Literally an hour later.
They came out with the most "convincing" disguse. Bob worn a robe with a tad of makeup. And Bosip worn a Yutaka (idk, I forgot what it's called) and lastly and with a game of straws, Bobot got the shorter straw so....

He hadda wear the Oiran outfit. His hair was a little long to make a bun but he's probably cutting it after this.

Bob:okay, now let's do this.

The trio walk around, Bobot of course is wearing the extra inch wooden shoes making him taller than he was then the other two.

(This is the best I can do)

The crowd looked at them in awed. They even heard whispers like,

"Wow! Pretty lady!"

"She's so beautiful"

"I'm so jealous!"

"I wonder if she's single"

"I wanna be like her!"

The three tried to walk it off, then they came to a stopping point.

Bosip:how bout we stop here?

Bob:good, cause Bobot is putting weight of my shoulders!