Chapter 1 "You won't die."

Mike POV-
It was my last night at this shit place I walk into the elevator. As I feel the shaky elevator go down I start to have memories of Elizabeth. I shed a tear but continue going down I get to balloras room but I feel watched I ignore the feeling and continue doing my job when I was listening to circus baby like normal , when all of a sudden I realize she had lead me to the
scooping room. I look though the glass and realize circus baby was not there some other ?"animatronic was there. I stare at the creature when they were talking absolute nonsense. "Where am I?" I question myself the creature responded with you are in the scooping room ballora has been here today. They continue talking nonsense. When I hear them say " wanna know why it's called the scooping room because DUMMY..." and they continue saying shit I don't care about. I was still in shock when I hear 3 beeps then I pass out.

I wake up in my bedroom with the creature I saw earlier standing above me. I remember everything. " why'd you do it?" I ask waiting for an answer. They responded with " I wanted out that's all." "Whatever get out of my house" I say rudely. " but Mr. Benedict-" I interrupt him and say "my name is Michael.." " okay Michael, I have nowhere to stay." He replies " what's your name?" I ask. " my n@Me i$ EnN@𝚛d." " your voice box is breaking I see" I say. I fix his shitty voice box when I went to check on him he wasn't there. "Fucking hell where is he?"

I hear a knock at the door I put on my bear mask and answer the door. I think to myself " ugh, fucking Karen's" " yes?" I ask " stop wearing that horrible mask it's not Halloween"

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟