Midnight❤️🍋

Michael POV
I yawn and stretch. I remember what Noah said. I blush and already feel myself get hard. Noah wakes up and rolls over and pins me to the bed. "You remember what I said, my love?" He tells me. He kisses me then move down to my neck. "You will have to be quiet so you
don't wake your family.." he nibbles my neck I let out a small moan. He moves down to my chest and kisses all the way down  to my boxers. He tugs at them "you ready?"

"Yes.." I say he pulls them off and tosses them in the floor. He kisses my tip and I squirm. "You gotta stop squirming.." he say in a seductive tone.
He puts my member in his mouth.
I let out a shakey moan, I grab my pillow and shove it in my face. "Ahh~" "mm~" he flips me over I shove my face into the pillow. He pushes in "awh~" I moan out. I start to drool. "Mmmm~" "p-please~" he goes faster. "F-Faster~~" he goes faster. "Ouch~" pleasure fills me. "Aaaaah~" "a-aw~" Lizzy walks in. I freeze. She has her eyes closed. "Phew.." I say. She rubs her eyes and says "Mikey and mister Noah I can't sleep". I say "don't open your eyes Liz" I say "hmm, okay?" Get on the bed and sleep okay?" "Okay" she says. I tell Noah to keep going. "Hmm~" "what are you doing Mikey?" Liz asks "just playing a game with Noah...!" I say and chuckle. "Can I play!?" She asks "your not old enough.." I say. "Aw okay" we continue.