What?!

(This takes place after the last chapter)

Rose POV
I see Michael come through the front door. "Where have you been?" I ask cleaning the dishes. "Uhm, at SL why?" He tells me. "You didnt go near Ennard did you?" She asks me. "No." I say. William walks in and says "so you didn't? Well then walk to me, son" I try my best to not limp and failed doing so. "So you did see him. Well not just that y'all even fucked." William said sounding disappointed. "Listen to me! Please.." Michael says about to cry. "I've never had anyone love me as much as he has. I've been desperate for love sense you all died, and he for filled that wish. Please just let me be with my Hus- boyfriend..!" Michael says on his knees begging. "It's only for two weeks." William says. "It's like me taking your pillows away from you." Michael says. "What how?" I ask. "Noah is my pillow.." Michael says. Ennard walks in.
Michael runs to Ennard and hugs him.
"I don't care what you think you can't take away people I love." Michael tells me. "Hmm, fine your ungrounded BUT Noah never touch Michael in front of us again.." "okay"

Liz comes through the door and talks  to me "you know Michael and Ennard were doing the nasty WHILE WORKING?" "Yes,dear"

(Sorry it's short I've made like 4 more chapters in one day but if you read "Father?!" Before July 9th read it again I've changed the entire story, because it didn't make much sense)

HAVE A AWESOME DAY