The next morning 🍋

Noah POV
"Wake up Mike" I say "I'm up I'm up!" He says and gets up he limps to the door. "All your fault.." he tells me. I laugh at it. I get on my phone and lay in bed.

Michael POV
I limp to the kitchen I see my mother. I sit at the stools I have. "How was your sleep, dear?" She asks me. "Great...." I say with a smile. "Breakfast is ready." I limp to the table. William watches me limp "you and Noah  never stop do you?" William says as he sits down. "S-Shut up.." i sit down and feel myself get hard. 'Shit shit shit.' Noah sits next to me. He whispers to me "already?" "Yes" I respond. Everyone starts to eat.
Noah sticks his hand don my pants jerking me off. "Mm~" I cover my mouth. "What was that, Mike?" William asks me "o-oh I s-said the food was great Ah~" I cover my mouth at the end. "Mike why have you not eaten your food,dear?" "I-I am" i try to take a bite. I close my eyes and start drooling. "Ew, Mike what the fuck" C.C says. I don't respond. I small moan escapes my mouth. C.C stares at me then at Noah. "WHAT THE HELL NOAH." C.C yells. "What is he doing?" Rose asks. "Whatever you do, do not look under the table." C.C says. "Y'all are horny as fuck what the hell guys.." "C.C no cursing." Rose says. "AT LEAST IM NOT JERKING OFF MICHAEL UNDER THE TABLE." C.C yells.
Rose stares in shock so does William "ahhh~" "Mm~"
I whisper to Noah "I'm gonna cum.." "awh~" (they got some nerve I swear) all of a sudden you could hear hear "drip drip drip" "fuck you, Noah" Lizzy looks at the ground "why is there milk under the table, mommy?" "No reason, dear"  "you two are grounded for two weeks. Noah you sleep on the couch."