Left out

Just so y'all know, your appearance was days before the training camp. I wanted others to meet you, also I made Yachi's joint in the club a little earlier too because of plot purposes. Sorry if you guys dont like it, I started this fic impulsively and relied on my memory. I wanted Yachi to be the first one to know you and understand you because she is best girl.

It has been a few days since you arrived at Karasuno and since then you have been hanging out with the first year squad

It has been a few days since you arrived at Karasuno and since then you have been hanging out with the first year squad. It has been comfortable for you, but there were still some awkward moments.

Right now both you and Yachi were in the empty classroom with her sitting in front of you with a spare chair.

"L/N-san, have you done the assignment our teacher gave us yesterday?" Yachi asked you and you huffed as a response. "It was kind of hard, wasn't it?"

You cocked your head to the side indicating that it wasn't that hard- for you at least.

"Ah, right, I forgot that you're insanely smart." Yachi exclaimed with a dead fish eyes. With what she said you immediately scribbled something on your communication notebook.

"Don't fret Yachi-san, I can tutor you anytime if you want."

You're such an angel L/N-san, please marry me<3

"EHem- Thank you so much! I'll be sure to remember that L/N-san!" Yachi said with a flustered tone- pft who is she kidding, she's always flustered around you!

It was early lunch time for you guys and reasons as to why you both were still in the class is because, you guys were waiting for the other first years to come. It was the normal routine for all of you, you both wait, they arrive, and you all proceed to eat together. They would never let you- and Yachi- do the work!

The sliding of a door was heard which was a signal that the others had arrived.

"Oi, we're here." Tsukishima exclaimed coldy. You still get the cold feet whenever you hear Tsukishima talk, he is too scary for you. "Tsuki! Stop being so cold, lighten up a bit!"

Yamaguchi said with a carefree tone. Tsukishima just scowled at that.

"Hekeke, thats right Tsukishima!
L/N-san is probably scared of you." Hinata said adding fuel to the fire, he's probably wishing for death right now because Tsukishima is close to choking him right there. "Say that to me again when you grow taller."

"SHUT UP-" Hinata shouted, mad at Tsukishima stating the obvious again.

It's so refreshing to see them fight- not in a sadistic way of course, it's just because you can see how close their bond is and it makes you feel really all fluffly inside.

You hear the noise of a screeching chair just beside you and as you look, to see.... Kageyama?

Well that's a shock. Normally when you guys eat at the usual schedule, he would be the one that sits the farthest from you. You thought that he didn't really like your presence since- yea, but you're determined to know or at least write something to him so you-