Let's study again... only us (pt. 1)

I barely remember anything from the anime but I'll improvise 😎

It was another beautiful day in Karasuno. Students diligently doing their assignments, hanging out with friends, making new friends and all other things students normally do but... there's these two.

Here, you can see two wild anima- students currently sitting in front of each other, seriousness evident on their face, hands laced together with half of their face covered behind it.

"So... do we ask Tsukishima to tutor us or no?..." The ginger asked, confused.

"Why ask me dammit... " The taller one responded irritatedly also confused and with that, silence fell on them making them look like they were thinking but the only thing that was going through their head was just volleyball, volleyball, volleyball, L/N- volleyball and volleyball.

...

"What the hell are you two doing..." A familiar voice snapped them out of their stupidity, already recognizing its irritating sound. As they immediately turned around to ask the person-

"PLEASE TUTOR US-"

"No."

Hinata and Kageyama stayed in their bowing position hearing Tsukishima's reply. A gust of wind also passed by them as if it was mocking them in their pathetic state.

It didn't last long for the both of them to recover as they immediately stood up straight. "Just this once Tsukishima. THIS ONCE, this is volleyball we're talking about! Me and Kageyama need to pass! We need to go to the training caaammmp." Hinata begged, sluring his words at the end and having Kageyama nodding at his statement beside him.

Yamaguchi arrived a second earlier, having to buy beverages for him and his best bud. Already having a gist of what's happening he suggested. "Why dont you guys study by yourself? You're capable of that right?"

Another gust of wind passed by as the two idiots moved their heads to the side, confirming that they can't and also showing again of how stupid they are.

"Why even ask that in the first place... you can already guess from the moment you meet them." Tsukishima said with a smirk, pushing his glasses and adding salt to their wounds. Yamaguchi merely chuckled at his statement.

"SHUT IT YOU JERK!" Kageyama shouted at him out of spite.

"Well then... why don't you guys ask L/N-san?" As Yamaguchi said that, silence was heard for a few seconds.

"NO WE Can't- ehem its just that... we don't want to burden her." Kageyama said with a pout and a tinge of blush. What he said wasn't technically the whole truth, the actual reason is very embarrassing and might dent his pride a little.

"Why not? She's very kind and Yachi-san told me once that L/N-san offered to tutor her when she finds something hard, surely she won't deny you guys right?" Yamaguchi suggested once again trying to convince them. He himself too, will ask you later because even though he's in class 1-4 he still finds particular subjects troublesome- and definitely not trying to hang out with you and seeing your face.