Let's study again... only us (pt. 2)

part twoooo here we gooooo(↼‶) I feel like this arc will be in three parts huhu TT.

part twoooo here we goooooᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ I feel like this arc will be in three parts huhu TT

"You said that we would be studying after school but where though..."

A deafening silence fell as Yamaguchi asked, all of them frozen. None of them thought ahead on where to study. A cafe? No, it would be to crowded. Library? No, they would be too loud. A house?—

"What about studying in one of our homes?" Hinata suggested, he was already off the list of house to study because the boy's home is too far away. "Not mine, I dont want ya'll there." Tsukishima bluntly said, he would rather get hit on the face by a volleyball than having them go to his house.

"Like we would want to go there.." Kageyama muttered, hoping Tsukishima wouldn't hear him but unfortunately, he did.

"Aaawww does the king hate the thought of going into some lowly peasant's house?" Tsukishima provoked Kageyama, scowled at him, ready to grab his collar.

"Wa-wait let's not fight here okay? We have time to discuss about it." Yachi immediately intervened to stop them from fighting. "L/N-san, what about you? Is it okay for us to study at your house?"

Sudden cat ears animatedly popped out on top of your head at the thought of them going to your house

Sudden cat ears animatedly popped out on top of your head at the thought of them going to your house. You honestly can't describe what you were feeling, excited? Embarrassed? Or anxious of the thought of them meeting your family? But one thing that you can confirm to yourself is that, you're willing to let them study in your house.

You've always dreamed of having friends hanging out at home after school! But the thought of them having to meeting your family is also embarrassing... But this might be a one's in a lifetime oppurtunity!

"—/N-san, L/N-san?" You snapped out of your thought process as you heard your name being called by Yachi multiple times. "Is it okay for us to study at your house? IMEANLIKEWEDONTHAVETOHAHAHAHA—"

You huffed and nodded enthusiastically with both hands infront of you, literally beaming with excitement as you stared at them.

"W-wait for real L/N-san? Are you okay with these doofus in your house? Not to mention, there's a high chance we would meet your parents." Tsukishima questioned you, side-eyeing the others. Thinking the worst case scenarios when they go to your house, he himself (definitely not his superiority complex—) knows that he's decent enough to not embarrass himself in your house but them? Nah, he would be willing to bury himself six feet deep.