Let's study again... only us(pt. 3)

Lez gaurrr

Silence.

That was the only thing heard as you six, walk together. Obvious tension was still lingering the atmostsphere, both boys that fought earlier are each side of the group, but alas, one shrimp couldn't keep their mouth shut.

"Oh my freaking god— cant you guys just talk!? I cant handle this silence, its so awkward!" Hinata shouted, cutting the tense atmosphere.

"Shhhh- Hinata nows not the time—"

"Shut up Yamaguchi! These two are acting like children, they need to properly talk and apologize! I bet L/N-san's family will feel the tension, you guys dont want that right!?" Hinata immediately cut off, as Yamaguchi shot him an offended look.

Hinata's scolding manage to shove some sense into their head. As you guys stop on the pavement, the rest of you looked at the two expecting something to come out of their mouth and Kageyama was the first one to spout out something.

"Sorry..."

...

Thats it?

Was what went through the rest of your guy's head. Just a sorry? no conversation or something?

Tsukishima glanced at him and proceeded to irritatedly sigh. "Sorry for riling you up earlier." He manage to spew a few words out and it was enough for Kageyama to nod as an acknowledgement. They looked at the rest of you and—

stareeeeee

All of you stared and deliberately sighed. Well, atleast they talked a little right?

And without anyone noticing the tension from earlier seemed to fade as you all talked again and proceeded to continue to your destination.

As you all neared your house, it was practically obvious that the rest seem to stiffen up at just the thought of them entering your humble abode, but they shouldnt think about unnecessary stuff, right? This will just be a normal studying session, ...

As you all neared your house, it was practically obvious that the rest seem to stiffen up at just the thought of them entering your humble abode, but they shouldnt think about unnecessary stuff, right? This will just be a normal studying session, nothing less, nothing more. They will just go to your house, study and that's that—