the one with the arrival to bringston

ALL AMERICAN HOMECOMING SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 (PILOT PART 2)

ATLANTA

The flight to Atlanta and the drive to Bringston was smooth for Alex and Simone. They pushed the carts stacked with their stuff into the air conditioned lobby of their dorm building. "Our bitches are back! Our bitches are back!" The girls heard, seeing Keisha and Nathaniel excitedly coming toward them. Alex and Simone squealed and hugged the college sophomores.

"We missed you guys." Alex said as they pulled away from the group hug.

"We missed y'all too," Nathaniel said, before looking at the Simone. "Speaking of, why haven't you answering our group text? Lex is the only one replying." After the visit to Bringston last year, Alex and Simone had become close with Nate and Keisha. Alex was grateful to known some people at her new college already.

"Group chats are the bane of my existence." Simone replied back.

"That's gonna change now you're here," Keisha said making Nathaniel hum in agreement. "But first, I have to go handle Wilanda aka Chaotic Karen before somebody throws her out a window." The RA pointed to herself.

Nate gave Keisha a motherly look. "You're a residential advisor now, ma'am. You can't lay hands on anybody."

"I make no promises." Keisha replied back before walking away. Alex had an amused look on her face, but then realized Keisha would definitely end up kicking someone's ass.

"Should we be worried?" Simone turned to Nate, making her smile. They all laughed.

Alex and Simone moved besides their bags picking two up. Nathaniel looked around the room before turning back to the girls. "Wait. Where is your entourage or at least Simone's fine boyfriend?"

The two college freshmen looked at each other. "My parents are busy with work and my uncle Don has a romantic getaway with his girlfriend for their 3 year anniversary." Alex answered.

"My parents are busy too, Jordan has a family thing, and my aunt is stuck in some meeting with her department chair, so it's just us doing the college moving in thing together." Simone explained to Nathaniel.

"Well now you guys have me." Nathaniel said.

"Nate, are you sure? You should go meet up with your mom. Simone and I will be fine."

"Look don't worry about it. I'll get the big one," She said moving behind the cart filled with their bags. "Geez, I feel like I'm pushing a ton of gold bars. How much is in here?"

Simone pointed at Alex. "What? I pack a lot, okay?"

The three laughed and walked to their dorm room. Alex and Simone were greeted by a plain look dorm room. Two beds, two desks, and two closets. The two would have this place looking like home in no time. "I don't get why they have make these dorms look like prison cells." Nathaniel commented behind them.

"True." Alex agreed.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but our first college dorm, and it's already looking perfect." Simone said with a pleased smile.

Nathaniel looked at the two before blowing both of them a kiss. Alex got her air kiss and placed her hand on her heart. She gave Nathaniel a smile and with that Nate closed the door, leaving Alex and Simone to themselves. Simone let out a sigh and grabbed her phone. Alex knew that stance anywhere. Simone was nervous. "Hey, we got this." Simone looked up from her phone, seeing Alex's outstretched hand. She threw her phone on her bed and grabbed her friend's hand.