the one where alex where sees damon again

ALL AMERICAN SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 (PILOT PART THREE)

The afternoon turned into night as Alex laid her party outfit on her bed

The afternoon turned into night as Alex laid her party outfit on her bed. She was going to wear a beige crop top with a black skirt and docs. While she got ready, Simone was face timing Jordan. "Says the guy who's living in a beach house," She said to her boyfriend as she rearranged her closet. Not gonna lie, Alex was low-key jealous that Jordan, Spencer, JJ, and Asher get to live in a beach house, although it was basically a frat house if you thought about.

"Yeah it's alright. Kinda sucks cause you're not here," Alex heard Jordan say and rolled her eyes playfully at the sappiness. "I miss you more."

"I miss you too, J." Alex said loudly as she wrapped a piece of her hair around the curling wand as she curled her hair.

Jordan let out a laugh as Simone playfully slapped her friend's shoulder. "Can't forget about you, Lex."

"Graduation seemed like yesterday. I can't believe it's already been a month and a half." Says Simone as she put a piece of clothing away and she was right- summer did go by fast. It just felt like yesterday when Alex was laying down on the beach, sun tanning as the hot California sun shined down on her. Her tanning was interrupted however when JJ decided to pour a bucket of water on her. Let's just say she was pissed.

The couple kept talking until Keisha came in their room and hung up Simone's call. "Okay so Lex is gonna do your makeup while I pick out an outfit that makes you look fly as hell." The college sophomore looked at Alex and they pointed to each other in agreement.

Looks like Alex and Simone were going to their first college party tonight.

-

Kappa Epsilon Kappa, the fraternity at Bringston knew how to throw a damn good party. After an introduction by J.R. who Alex had remembered from last October, the night continued on with some dancing in front of the bonfire. Alex danced with Keisha, Nate, and Simone. "This is the college life I have been waiting for," Simone sighed in satisfaction as she danced. She two stepped happily to the beat. "I'm so glad y'all dragged me out." Alex raised her cup in agreement.

"Yes. He's here. He is here." Keisha said nudging Alex repeatedly on the arm.

"Who's here, Keisha?" She asked, grabbing her finger to stop Keisha from poking her. Alex looked at Simone who shrugged her shoulders in confusion too. The girls followed Keisha's eye line and saw a guy walking to them. As he got closer, Alex found how oddly familiar he was. Oh shit.

"Cam?"

"Simone? Alex?"

She downed the rest of her drink trying to ignore the fact that she's probably and most likely going to wake up with a hangover. The three former Californians looked at each other in confusion and shock. "So are we just calling out names, cause hi, I'm Keisha." The Mcalla girl introduced herself as she sensed the awkward tension.