the one with the first day of college

ALL AMERICAN: HOMECOMING SEASON 1 EPISODE 2 (PART TWO)

THE NEXT MORNING...
Alex had fun last night with Malia and her friends. They ended up watching a showing of a Tom Cruise movie called 'Rain Man' from the 80's. She met Riley who was a journalism major, Danny who was an engineer major, Blake who was a kinesiology major, and Noah and Logan were also film majors who Alex got to know a little better since they were in the same club as her. At first the group went to dinner. Malia and Alex met up with everyone. During dinner Alex sat next to Danny who was honestly fun to talk to. While everyone was in their conversations with each other, the two found themselves talking to each other. Alex learned that Danny has two little sisters who are twins, that he's from New York, and really loves Quentin Tarantino movies.

By the time Alex woke up, she saw Simone's bed across from her's was already made which meant her tennis playing best friend was out the door before her. Alex's first class was at ten a.m. which she shared with Simone and Damon. She checked her phone and noticed a text from a number she didn't recognize.

Unknown
Hey, it's Danny. Malia gave me your number. Hope that's okay.

Alex didn't realize it, but a small smile appeared on her lips. She unlocked her phone, pressed on the message, and began to type.

Alex Austin
Hi Danny
I actually meant to get your number last night,
but then Logan got coaxed into singing at karaoke
and his performance distracted me lol

Danny Ruiz 
Haha I'm gonna tell him you think he
has a nice voice

Soon enough Alex found herself texting Danny for the next couple of minutes. She was even smiling and laughing at her phone screen. Soon enough she checked the time and saw that it was time for her to leave to her first class. Alex put on her outfit, did her hair and makeup, put on shoes, and grabbed her backpack. She walked out of her room and went to her first class.

Alex was one of the first ones in the classroom and checked her instagram. Besides her personal account, Alex also had her film and photography account. She posted some photos of Simone at tennis after practice. More students started to come into the lecture hall. She texted Simone to see where she was at, but there was no reply. "This seat taken?"

Alex looked up from her phone and saw Damon. "I'm waiting for Simone, but class starts in five minutes and she hasn't answered for my text, so yes the seat is yours." She gestured to the seat and Damon sat down.

"Where were you last night? I stopped by your dorm and Simone said you were out with some friends."

"Oh yeah, I went to the movies with a friend I met from film club and she introduced me to some of her friends." Alex was hoping Damon wasn't gonna ask the name of her new friend because she wasn't prepared to say that she went to the movies with his ex.