Prologue

It was any other day for Ares. He was in his average apartment going to his school for average students and getting his average grades.

He wasn't average though. He was really smart. And talented but he hates attention. He hates compliments. He hates making others seem less then him. He also gay. He hasn't told anyone. Well there's no one even to tell. Both his parents died he has no siblings. And he's friends with everyone. And you know what happens when ur friends with everyone.

But anyway ares is an amazing talented person. He also has an amazing kind heart and is a good therapist. Unlike others he doesn't need someone to be a therapist for him. But he would like someone to love him.

Unlike many others think he is not a virgin. He has had sex before. Though it was because his "friends" said he should drink and then someone found him "cute" and since he was drunk he had no reason to resist. Even though he was drunk he remembers everything.

Anyway overall ares is a overly kind person who is not uneducated and who wants someone or some people to love.

And with that thought he got hit by a car. And in a totally average way he flipped and die on impact.

But unlike many he got reincarnated into a world of magic. And harems. And a heorin. And that's where he story begins.