2

Ares woke up to weight on his chest and blond hair in his face. He rubbed his eyes and looked down to see his "brother." He remembered everything that happened and everything he had said to help Lewis fall asleep and let all his tears out. He smiled to himself hoping he helped Lewis out a bit. Looking through the window he hadn't been sleeping for long. At most 1 hour. Lewis was still slightly snoring and sleeping, he didn't want to wake him up because he needed the sleep.

It's been a few hours since he died and reincarnated into this world and it seems like he's taking it to easy. But it's fine. He can't change what happened he can only do what he can now and help others in this world. He won't treat this place as a game. He'll treat this place as real life. He will try his best to help those he can and protect those he can.

Speaking of protect doesn't he have magic? Yeah this is a world of magic. But what magic power did he have again? He knew that Lewis had light. But what about him? Oh yeah! It was water! That's also why his family hated him because water is the weakest, powerful element. But it's still really powerful and he is excited to learn how to use it. He'll have to learn by himself though. His parents won't get him a tutor to help him. The only thing they'll do for him is send him to the academy and it'll be his fault if he gets in and remains in. Or if he gets kicked out. He's almost 12 so he has 2 more years and he has to start training like crazy.

He also needs to learn the history of this world and the science. He also want to learn different languages. There is so much interesting things for him to learn! Unlike others he actually enjoy learning new things it gets him excited. And He want to start now!

He look back down at his good looking brother that has a beautiful smooth face and nice soft lips. And He decide to carefully slip from his grasp and go to study. He'll also do some of his work for him because He is the one who made him go to bed.

So he went out of my room closing the door behind him softly and went to the first maid he saw.

"Excuse me, would you mind telling me where Lewis room is?"

The maid looked at him with disgust and a little bit of shock. The lonely prince was talking to her. It was a very shocking thing indeed. But her disgust for him was still there. She didn't look at him for long. Not wanting to burn her eyes while looking at trash

"Go down that hall turn left it's the second last room on your right." She said while continuing what she was doing trying to end the convo quickly.

"Thank you." He said while smiling. And skipping down the hall go in the direction. In the direction which she told him to go.

The maid was hit with more shock but she didn't care enough about the boy to be curious. Not many of the people in the household did. He was just another organism in this house. He was no more then the servants. Maybe he was even less.

Ares wasn't thinking about that though. All he was thinking about is him going to do some work. And him going to learn something new. Something that he loved. He got to his brothers room. Saying it was messy was an understatement. The place was awful. He decided he should tidy up before he does any work. Some papers were bills. Some paper were about people not following the law. Some papers were about sues. Some were about plant productions. And there were many more. He had to read through all of the papers and put them in a category. He also ordered them from closest due date to furthest due date. So he could do the closest ones first.

It took an hour just to organise the papers. Then he put the tissues, probably from when Lewis had a fever and nobody helped him. He still kept working. I made his bed and arranged his pencils and pens. Organising his room took me 1hour 30 minutes. But it was worth it. The place looked way better and looked like a ways better work place. Now it's time to do some of his work.