AU TRAVEL | TXT

special one-shot chapter!

The 5 boys sighed tiredly as they walked through the hallways, heading down to the ground floor.

"Ughh, my muscles are aching" Beomgyu whined.

"Gosh, this is the most tiring day I have ever experienced since the start of the pandemic" Soobin said as they entered the elevator.

Not noticing the small paper attached beside the elevator.

'Under fixing
Use the other elevator
Thank you'

"I'm off to bed when I enter the dorm" HeuningKai yawned, leaning on the elevator wall.

"You need to wash first, you stink" Yeonjun reminded.

Suddenly the elevator shook.

"W-What was that?" Beomgyu asked.

"It's probably nothing guys" Soobin straightened himself, just as the elevator doors open. "See?"

The 5 walked out, stepping out to the first floor as they passed by the lobby and left the building.

"Something feels off" Taehyun said.

"Whatever it is, I don't care" Yeonjun said, walking towards their dorm.

"We have something called a car you know" Soobin sighed, as the younger 4 followed the oldest.

10 minutes later they entered their dorm, only to find something odd.

The dorm was black, really.

The walls & ceiling are painted black. the wooden floor is black, the furnitures and appliances are black too. All that is NOT black are the lightbulbs and food.

"What the fudge?" Yeonjun muttered.

"This gives off the PUMA era" Beomgyu said.

"Yah! Huening! You better not have been spray painting—"

The 5 idols widen their eyes to see........

Soobin?!?!?!

"What the hell?" They cussed in unison.

This Soobin they're facing right now is looking like an emo boy, dark eyeliner in his eyes reminding them of the trending look of idols way back 2013.

"Ew, too bright" The emo Soobin grimaced looking at the bright looking Soobin in front of him. "Who are you guys anyway?"

"We're TXT" Taehyun said

Emo Soobin chuckled. "Well that's weird, WE'RE TXT"

"Soobin!! Who're you talking to?" Another voice boomed as they walked down stopping right behind Emo Soobin.

The 5 gasped again.

It was Yeonjun, but the emo kind.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"We're TXT" Taehyun repeated.