11 - arrival (real chapter)

BROTHERS BESTFRIEND
a story by simpnanigans

ok prefacing this by the fact im switching to third person bcccc thats how i write now and its easier for me :D
also sorry 4 tricking u with the fake chapter

at the orlando airport...

"okay, he said hes here? i dont see him, though..." the boy said, scanning the airport for a certain friend of his.

"oh well! if we cant find him then i guess we better check into a hotel and go to the beach!" spencer joked.

"haha, funny funny. anyway, he said hes in the gift shop
so lets just go there." her brother said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards their destination.

spencer groaned as she followed behind her annoying brother, who was on his way to meet his even more annoying friend.

spencer could not STAND dream. she didnt know why, but she knew she hated him. although, the part of her that was worried about this whole trip did not stay in texas, it came with her to orlando.

as she followed behind her brother with all these thoughts in her head, she was suddenly brought back to reality when a familiar voice shouted her brothers name.

"NICK! OVER HERE- YOU DUMB FUCK, WHATEVER IM COMING!" he said as he started running towards the two.

the girl quickly got free from her brothers grip as his annoying friend hugged him tight. she stood idly and stared at the two, slightly smiling to herself before straightening her face.

"okay, can you guys stop now? its kinda gross," she scoffed.

"oh. i forgot you were here too." the tall blonde said.

she gave him a sarcastic smile which he quickly returned, before nick intervened.

"okay, i know you guys like, hate eachother, but can we please go put our stuff at your house and get something to eat? im starving," he whined.

"yeah, whatever." the girl said as she rolled her eyes.

"yeah, whatever." dream mocked.

the girl grabbed her suitcase and just started walking to the front doors of the airport. she didnt know where dreams car was, but she didnt really care. she just didnt feel like dealing with dream right now.

once the boys caught up with her and made their way to dreams car, dream and spencer had already gotten into their first of many, many arguments...

"its not my fucking fault our bags wont fit in your trunk, why are you blaming ME?" she shouted.

"because YOUR bags are the ones that one fit! why do you need to pack so much stuff?" he retorted.

"well then we can just put them in the backseat," she whisper-yelled.

"oh my fucking god, enough from you two! just put them back by spencer, god.." her brother shouted from inside the car.

"whatever," they both mumbled as they loaded her bags into the car.

the car ride home was awkwardly silent, with occasional conversation between nick and dream. spencer just sighed and put her headphones in her ears.

-

when they had arrived to the house, spencer was surprised. she knew dream was rich, but not this rich.

"holy shit," she spoke under her breath.

"impressed, are you now?" dream teased.

the girl scoffed and rolled her eyes as she pulled her luggage out of the back seat.

once she had actually gotten her bags out, the boys were already inside. she groaned and pulled her suitcase behind her into the house.

"where am i sleeping?" she asked as she walked up behind dream.

he turned and walked away upstairs, not even responding to the girl.

obviously, she followed after him and was lead to a very nice room. it had nice light-gray walls, a white dresser next to a closet, and a big bed with a white comforter on it.

"thanks. bathroom?" she said, putting her bags onto the bed. he pointed to a door across from the dresser and walked away.

"thanks?" she said as she closed the door.

the girl sat on her bed and pulled her phone out of her pocket, ready to google the closest beach.

she was not happy when she found out most of them were an hour or so away (without traffic).

she groaned and slowly got up. she figured since nick was gonna post a picture of him with patches, she could take some pictures of herself to post after.

spencer___

●൦

൦●

൦●

spencer__ new username also florida sucks
liked by sapnapinsta, dreamwastaken, and 129,862 others

sapnapinsta can u and dream stop arguing over food
spencer__ @sapnapinsta HE LIKES THE WORST SHIT

user00 YOURE IN FLORIDA TOOOOOO????

dreamwastaken get out of my house
spencer__ @dreamwastaken ratio

user223 OMGGG

Load more comments..

--
sorry for baiting u guys HAHA heres a real chapter :D
also go follow my twt @simpnanigans for updates ;)
--