Chapter 14

Beth's POV

All I could see was darkness and nothing else. Just darkness. I looked around to see if there was anything to help me but sadly, there wasn't. I've been here ever since Starscream put that needle in me. I hope Sari is ok and that we're safe with the autobots; but what chance is that going to happen? They don't even know where I am, I'm even starting to lose hope in myself.

Sari's POV

I see the neighborhood I grew up in. Detroit. It was a nice town, full of people and animals. But it mostly had machines; the most efficient ones were the autobots. Although one of the humans calls them machines ( I forgot who the human was called, sorry!) I treat them like family. Which, they are but now I wish that I had a normal life. No worrying about my life being in constant danger from the 'cons, not finding out that I'm half cybotronian, and other things too, but to much to explain.

Jack's POV (Very rare)

I was worried sick for Sari and Beth, I'm surprised that Beth's cousin knew about us. I looked over at the medbay and I saw the two just lying there, lifeless. It was as if they died; but luckily they didn't. I haven't felt like this since what happened to my dad. (I don't actually know what happened to Jack's dad) He was just lying on the hospital bed and one of the machines that kept beeping just stopped. At that time I was very young, so I didn't know what it meant and I was going to ask mom when a doctor came in saying that my dad was dead.

I cried the rest of the week and didn't go to school till I was fully recovered from my grief.

"Jack get over here!" Said Raf snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey Raf, what is it?" I asked. "It's Sari! She's waking up!" He said as I looked over and saw her eyelids slowly start to open. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah, just a bit dazed after what happened." She said trying to get up. "Ep, ep, ep! No getting out of recharge until your fully recovered." said Ratchet. "But what about Beth? Is she alright?" She asked. "She is fine just resting." said Ratchet walking away.

"How do you even know about the autobots?" asked Miko finally getting up from her nap. "Well, its a long story but to sum it all up, I found out about you guys and my life changed forever." She said. "But why did the decepticons want you?" Asked Miko. I saw Sari's face go from a calm relaxed tone, to a uncomfortable one. What's wrong? Is it so complicated for her to explain it to us?

"Miko, I think you should just let her be and go play some video games with Raf." I said pushing her away. She let out an 'Aww' but went with Raf anyways. "Sorry about Miko. She can be all up to no good when you least expect it." I said. "It's ok, I'm used to it." said Sari as she layed down again.

I don't know why Sari was uncomfortable when she was asked why the 'cons want her. I'll find out eventually, but right now I'm just going to let her recover and rest after what happened to her, and Beth

A/N

Sorry it took so long to update but as I said earlier, my iPad wasn't working. And my brother deleted the Wattpad app. Ugh! Why does he do this? So now Im writing the story on Wattpad's website.