Chapter 7 - Battle Training 101 ( Part 2 )

Last time on 'The Protector of the World'

"H-hey" ,said Shoka as Saruto put his hand out for a shake. "Whatever happens here, stays here and no hard feelings as friends right?" ,he asked as Shoka nodded and shook his hand, both noticing how perfectly they fit into each other as they both let go.

'Big mistake' ,thought Izuku from the side.

"See you later beautiful" ,said Saruto with a wink as he ran into the city on getting his call, while Shoka buried her glowing red head into her hands.

Now on Chapter 7 - Battle Training 101 ( Part 2 )

------

"Hello" - Izuku speaking normally.

'Hello' - Izuku thinking and talking to Momoshiki.

'Hello' - Momoshiki replying to Izuku in his mind.

------

"So what's the game plan?" ,Shoka asked Izuku, not knowing that he already knew what the outcome would be, and how he would humiliate the blond.

"Katsuki is gonna come for me, his arrogance and anger along with his superiority complex making him ugnore you. And for Saruto..... he's way out of your league" ,replied Izuku as Shoka got a little bit irritated on hearing his words.

"He might be strong, but Hey! I'm not the daughter of Rei and Enji Todoroki for anything" ,scoffed Shoka as Izuku did not even give an outward reaction to her foolishness.

"I repeat, Katsuki is gonna ignore you, Saruto's out of your league. Focus on finding the bomb, until I hold the two off" ,informed Izuku. "Two versus one, aren't you being overconfident?" ,asked Shoka.

"Our main task is to get the bomb, not the people. I'll start from the bottom, you go from the top" ,said Izuku as he heard the bell, indicating the time to defuse the bomb by touching it had started as he simply started walking in the door while Shoka made a wall of ice to the roof.

-- With the Spectators --

"A clever stratergy indeed from the young Midoriya, but will it be all to defeat the two people, out of which one took down a zero pointer, while the other one five of them?" ,asked Nezu as the others (-Inko) widened their eyes on knowing the fact that the two took down the zero pointers, Saruto taking five in that fact.

"You are underestimating my son Nezu, and if I may, those two won't be able to defeat him by combat, wasting time is the only way Saruto might have a chance at winning this" ,laughed Inko while inward being worried about Katsuki, of how inhumanly her boy was going to scar him.

"Ma'am if I may but Bakugou too stands a chance against him" ,said Akira as the class also gave their agreement thay Bakugou was a tough opponent to go against.

"Not if I know my son. He is going to wipe the floor with him, or with his blood" ,informed Inko as a shadow came across her face, sending shivers down everyone, even the usually unfazed Aizawa and Nezu.

"MIDORIYA-SAN I BELIEVE IN YOUNG MIDORIYA THAT HE WOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR HIS OPPONENT AND NOT BE LIKE YOU PROCLAIM HIM TO BE" ,exclaimed AllMight as Aizawa too got up from his chair.

"I do not know about right or wrong, but keeping in mind about your confidence in him, all I have to ask, do they have a history together?"

-- Back in the Battle --

As Izuku climbed the stairs of the building in the fake coty for the second floor, he came across an long corridor with a good width where two people could fight without any tension.