#Shell Sweet Shell

It was just a normal day in metropolis. But by normal it's a monster attacking. At a basketball court, a  basketball player got turn into a mutant giraffe( see the picture of episode 15 bug busters) the mutant start throwing balls at everything, breaking everything with so much force. The turtles arrive to the seen.

Leo: show don, why did he turn into a giraffe.

Don: well it could be a lot things really, the clothes he wore, what he ate, or what he touch-

Raph: guys, people in trouble. 

Vince: yeah. 

They jump down. The mutant giraffe sees the turtles an glares. It was a state down. Until the turtles burst out laughin.

Mickey:[laughs] he has the hoop and rim stuck on his neck.

Raph:[laughs] how did that he happen

Leo:[laugh] a bad dunk

Vince:[laughs] oh my gut, it hurts

Donnie: a terrible play of bas-Kay-ball.

The all the turtles look at him as he starts sweating.

Vince:[cold look] Donnie, we all know you can say it right.

Leo: anyway, turtles, Vamonos

The turtles jump at the giraffe. It was truly as this mutant kept jumping and dodging all there attacks.  He grabs basketsballs and started throwing them. The brothers easily reflected them back.( also I would love a name for this mutant, any will do). 

Mickey: need to come up with some different style mutant

Leo: yeah you must be this tall yo rude

He points to a house size Raph, mystic power up, the mutant fires and throws the balls up. He then hits them with his head. Like a sound of a cannon the rocket through buildings. The turtles scream as they jump out the way.

Vince: it was to good of a joke this time leo

Leo: I will not apologize for it

The continued to dodged. Catching the attention of two heroes. Raph sheild his brothers but his giant shelf started cracking. 

Donnie: any ideas fearless leader

 Leo: I don't see you charging head first Donald

Vince: focus guys.

The mutant laughs but them bolos tie around his legs. He falls as a green hand pins him down. Raph powers down as the brothers look to see batgirl an green lantern.

Leo: hey girls 

Vince thanks for the help.

Green lantern: no problem, mind telling us what this is

Mickey: gladly it's a mutant 

Batgirl: oh like the other strange animal like creatures I've been seeing on my bat radar. People mysterious turning into mutants.

Raph: so much for keeping this in the down low

Green lantern: mind filling us in

The mutant headbutts a basketball and it trickshots off a wall and hits green lantern. Then batgirl. He frees himself an jumps away.

Mickey: so much for catching that guy.

Green lantern: [groans] right now you should fill us in on what going on

Leo: long story.

Later the turtles told all the girls how the oozesquito were made. And how they got out.